edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

It's probably because I have a bunch of camping/hunting/backingpacking/outdoor enthusiasts, EMTs, medics, cops, or ex .mil as friends, that taking out a knife is no big deal. I'm usually with at least one other person who EDCs a knife and light. It's no big deal and all of my friends who don't carry cool EDC stuff rely on me for it.

Used my Military to cut down the two straws in my jack in coke because they were, for some reason, sticking out of my glass like 6". Used my leatherman to pop out two pins in my new torx wrench case so I could get to a torx bit to take off the pocket clip on my new knife.

#UsingEDCtofixEDCitems

Denzel used it in training day http://www.spyderco.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14767&page=6

yea remember i wanted a minimal edc? minimal doesnt cut it when im at lab lol. pen + paper needed at all times. dun need keys cuz i just walk home now. flashlight comes in handy if i need to navigate the lab in moonlight mode if other photosensitive reactions are going on elsewhere

idk

4729635220_cf995694ac_z.jpg

yea remember i wanted a minimal edc? minimal doesnt cut it when im at lab lol. pen + paper needed at all times. dun need keys cuz i just walk home now. flashlight comes in handy if i need to navigate the lab in moonlight mode if other photosensitive reactions are going on elsewhere

idk

4729635220_cf995694ac_z.jpg

brane i know you shoot with a G10 i have a used one im lookin to sell. pm me if you were interested in your own.

Hey guys,

Wanted to say Hi. I recently found this forum and have spent an exhausting week reading through all 432 pages of this thread. Nice pics everyone. You've all encouraged me to step up my edc regimen. I've always carried some tactical stuff, but recently, I've been looking into something almost mini survival like. I'm planning on edcing a flint, whistle, light, & knife among other things. I'll post pics when I get everything sorted, but I'm pretty behind in the rest of my life so gotta get caught up first.

Cheers!

Great stuff here, gotta save up for a sebenza :-D

also one quick question can anyone tell me more about the Cove on USN? Is it worth it? USN is pretty difficult to navigate ... or maybe I'm lazy

does anyone have any good pen/pencil case holder recommendations? Right now i'm using a crap one that came with my portfolio, it's just one big zippered pocket. Ideally I'd like one that has multiple pockets so I can separate charcoal/pencils/etc etc. I know some folks use the muji one, which I recall thinking looked ok, but I'm looking for some selectionzzz. thx.

@Christmas in a Submarine: Jetpens has one that I like but I really wish I could find in leather

http://www.jetpens.com/product_info.php/cPath/159_529/products_id/873

try shopwritersbloc:

http://www.shopwritersbloc.com/libelle-new-york-leather-wrap-5-pen-case-brow5.html

http://www.shopwritersbloc.com/libelle-new-york-leather-wrap-5-pen-case-blac5.html

nevermind. these aren't good for holding charcoal.

christmas, i prefer hard cases to bags and pouches because leads and charcoal tend to break in bags.

maybe u let it leak somewhere. i used my orange gel for a whole quarter of ochem and physics and shiet and it was still good. i had a dud before tho i tink. :(

btw i won jetpen's JetPics for june i think. i got $10 gift lol.

replying to Paladin on the previous page:

I bought a year of the cove out of curiosity. It's great if you want to buy $180 titanium pillboxes but if you're looking for sub $1k knives you could probably get by with bladeforums &c.

I see, thanks a bunch and good to know. I have no plans to ever spend that much for a knife ...

or at least until I can afford to spend 1k for a knife ...

I hope someday I can afford to spend 1k for a knife...

Knives...

Does a body good...

ken just make a video lol my sister has my camera

but yes, it's like that but it's smooth, continuous and you never have to go "backwards" if you don't want to. feels good man