edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

My predictions:

one is actually a comb for his sick pomp, one is a bali for flip pryde

one is for if someone messes w/ his babby

one is for if someone messes w/ his gurl

Forgot who was looking for one, but i found a great stainless steel ruler that's engraved and epoxied/painted for the marks. Westcott makes it, smalles size I found was a 6" but they might make a 4. They're pretty beefy and could survive some abuse. Some have cork on the back too, I'm sure you could take it off somehow.

Crappy stock picture but you get the idea.

4807100401.jpg

why the hate on fanny packs? if you can rock it, more power to you. fanny packs can also be worn just like shoulder bags so it's w/e.

if we're talking about goofy-looking EDC, i realllllllyyyyyy want a fcking headlamp

when I carried chapstick in my coin pocket it would ride up and i'd lose it, or it would start advancing and when I'd open it the stick is all mushed up into the cap :(

#edcfail

It's on an angle and stays snug, using Burt's bees and it doesnt advance :)

And my friend is in need of some quick cash, dumping some knives, all are in good condition, message me if you're interested in any of them.

USN ENDURA $150

Emerson M-wave $100

ZT 0301 $160

Edgepro'd Benchmade 710 $150.

when I carried chapstick in my coin pocket it would ride up and i'd lose it, or it would start advancing and when I'd open it the stick is all mushed up into the cap :(

#edcfail

Exactly the fuckin same.

I've lost a chapstick that I needed badly during an alley cat, in the cold.

These bitches are expensive!

#edcfail

I went through that situation every time with my chapstick. Then I switched over to the circular lip balm container from burts bees, never happened again

igreen_burtsbees_325.jpg