edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

thought you were saving up for a new knife, tik?

anyway, made a few videos regarding opening.

for the noob who can't spydiedrop:

COOL SHIT BRO.

Too bad you change grip afterward....

The main deal with the spydiedrop is that you have to change grips after opening it. You showed it in your video.

thought you were saving up for a new knife, tik?

i am man, trying to get my hands on a bg-42 millie or a ril millie

just wish it was tip up god damn it

oh well i know how to spyderdrop anyways so its not a big deal

COOL SHIT BRO.

Too bad you change grip afterward....

The main deal with the spydiedrop is that you have to change grips after opening it. You showed it in your video.

What? I have to change grip in every knife that isn't a fixed blade. If I use my thumbstud or thumbhole I'm going to have to reset my grip because my thumb is out after flipping. Sometimes I have to change grip if I open a balisong. Even an OTF switchblade would probably need you to change grips because you used your thumb to actuate it. A slipjoint or two handed open would need to change grips too. One of those assisted open knives and probably even a wave deployment would require minor grip changes, too.

You don't really need locks against zombies, if they are confronted w/ a closed door they just pound on it and moan until it opens.

Correct. Factual evidence in Left 4 Dead: "special" zombies can take out a door in three swings. Tanks destroy doors with just one swing. The more you know.

way to compromise, haha. it's like a tanto/prybar now.

i'm trying to grind the 'tip' so it's sharp and i can. y'know. stab.... stuff...

also, screw the bedlam. too big for EDC and so... how do i say.. useless? i find a lot of recurve blades to be mildly retarded to use when actually cutting anything. it's supposed to be awesome for killing though...

Speaking of legality, this is one of the favorite parts about Michigan knife laws.

Michigan law specifies that a person, with intent to use the knife unlawfully against another, shall not go armed with a knife having a blade over 3 inches in length.

I love the intent/unlawfully phrasing. To me it sounds like if you have intent to do something unlawful, you better not have a blade over 3", ha.

also, screw the bedlam. too big for EDC and so... how do i say.. useless? i find a lot of recurve blades to be mildly retarded to use when actually cutting anything. it's supposed to be awesome for killing though...

wut? a recurve blade is something like this:

12800bk8013.gif

where the balde curves in then out again. this creates more cutting edge for use. shortest distance between two points is a straight line concept