edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

edc ftw today

i was looking for a house in a dark neighborhood

so i busted out my surefire e1b backup and boom

the pad was found, the chronic was rolled (and subsequently toked)

and the tokenindiankid won the fight against the darkness

wilkins leafstorm is bad ass

framelock slab is kinda thin though, makes me worry about how well the lockbar is going to maintain the tension over time

but then again, i am neurotic about things like this, thats why my knves are bombproof

(strider, emerson and hinderer ftw)

Second Cartesio finally came after the first one got lost in the mail apparently. Really gotta give it up to TheJournalShop for sending the second one free, check them out on their site and on eBay (mention my name if you hit em up on eBay :cool:)

anyway, figured i'd post some photos

old backpocket:

4390188987_35af5229af.jpg4390953834_9fce624ee6.jpg

4390187007_03ff48df63.jpg

4390187943_df7f7395cf.jpg

new pocket dump (no room for post-its :(, the Cartesio is THICK compared to the Moleskine sketchpad I have)

4390954622_44354bcd83.jpg

EDC Dump for me

not much needed as i'm not in school right now (waiting to go to med school in the caribbean)

-- wallet is ghurka leather..have had it for about 4 years now, patina just gets better and better

-- iphone 3s

-- Pilot G-2 Gel Ink Pen (ultrafine)

-- Extra Flashlight Battery (looking to get fob to carry it in...thinkin countycomm peanut lighter)

i always back the e1b backup even over a knife if need be. The backup is great because of the crenellated strike bezel...only two modes (hi and low) and i love that the LED and emitter head point DOWN. The clicky button isnt very sensitive so i dont really worry about it being turned on in my pocket.

my knives..ahhh..my knives..haha...from top to bottom (and NO obviously i dont carry all of them...or even more than one) on my person on a daily basis. From top to bottom : Strider Double Gunner Grip / Emerson Custom CQC-12 / Hinderer xm-18 framelock non-flipper / Strider DB aka Door Breaker. I usually pack the DB when i go biking or out in the hills by my house.

img3231b.jpg

JAWNZ STAINZ on the green canvas micarta on my emerson custom FTW!

img3233f.jpg

Specwar Logo

img3241m.jpg

My newest acquisition (pictured last) - is a Busse Custom Shop SFNOLE (Special Forces Natural Outlaw Limited Edition)...Tigerhide canvas micarta grips. Why do i have this? Well because I enjoy hiking and backpacking and plan on doing it actively when im in med school. I figured i would need a solid, all round, camp / adventure knife, and this one fit the bill. Its a little less than .25 inches thick with a razor sharp edge. I just need to get a sheath made.

img3244k.jpg

Tigerhide Micarta:

img3246g.jpg

damn Token.....ballin

just so you non knife people know, those 3 folders together are easily 1k..

and you're gonna actually use that busse???? props du. i can't even grow the balls to use my gold class BM's...so i end up selling them.

oh and that's frikin awesome that you're using that wallet Evilcrayon...i just had it lying around for like a year. and sry for including crappy pen and notebook lul