edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

sorry for the double post, but felt that these were two very seperate topics.

I was tired of using my key fob or belt loop to hold my keys and felt that it would be better if there was not stress on the belt loop at all.

Solution?

Go straight to the belt!

So i riveted a small piece of leather to hold a D-ring in place to hook my keys/whatever straight onto my belt. Now no more belt loop stress.

2cdheg4.jpg

I dig the craftsmanship, but to be honest, I'd be more concerned with one of those rivets failing than I would the belt loop.

i am definitely more of a runner than a stabber.

I read this in Michael Jackson's voice, like in The Girl Is Mine lol

lol@knives for self defense.

need crisis card to do permanent tendon damage.

these guys can't go that ghetto

No one is fucking stabbing anyone Jesus Christ.

/threak

rofl, swinging a skateboard as a weapon is hella hard, and if u miss ur fckd. a person would have to be stupid to be hit by a skateboard if they were aware u were using it as a weapon.

say whaaaat? hella hard??? i promise i can swing a skate board. I'm bigger than the average SUFU'er. and if they don;t get close enough to get hit by the trucks then they aren't gonna stab me.

That and in the laws eyes a skateboard could be classified as a deadly weapon.

could my friend. i live in texas. we are liberal when it comes to self defense. as long as i can prove it wasn't premeditated for me to have the skate board as a weapon ( which would be hard.) if i was hypothetically skating or near someone who was skating then i think i could get off.

sorry brane i know this hurts your balls. i'll rep if i can to make up for it.

say whaaaat? hella hard??? i promise i can swing a skate board. I'm bigger than the average SUFU'er. and if they don;t get close enough to get hit by the trucks then they aren't gonna stab me.

could my friend. i live in texas. we are liberal when it comes to self defense. as long as i can prove it wasn't premeditated for me to have the skate board as a weapon ( which would be hard.) if i was hypothetically skating or near someone who was skating then i think i could get off.

sorry brane i know this hurts your balls. i'll rep if i can to make up for it.

Assuming you would swing that shit like you're trying to rip to motherfucker's head off, at the end of your swing, your whole side would be extremely exposed.

If you swung at the dude, he was obviously close enough for you to think you could reach so if he takes one step and hooks your ribs with a knife or A CRISIS CARD, you're majorly fucked mah friend.