edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

i'm exactly the same way, I need everything to be parallel to each other and neat. Don't think it's actually ocd though?

also

not sure how my post was perceived, but i meant it in a good way.

I saved a good deal of money because of this thread, I'd go so far as to say the willingness of individuals to help noobs is a one of the main reasons why this thread is popular.

and

se530s are so good, but lately the wires have been getting slightly crumpled (i wrap them as neatly as I can, didn't happen before) - worried that they may snap in the future now (lots of people have complained of the same thing)

i am forcing a patina on my latest, a case canoe knife in cv

it has been thrust balls, err, tang deep in a potato for the last 43 minutes

never forced a patina before so this has been a fun learning experience

my opinel's got a great patina from use

i really should charge up the camera

after veering to the tactical stuff for a minute, i am pedaling back towards the more tradly slipjoints

now i want a peanut with a carbon blade and yellow composite scales

ergh!

Damn! My little Gerber light is getting an inferiority complex! Hope some of these places ship to Canada! :)
The shipping to Canada from 4sevens is extremely fast

Speaking of which, since a lot of the EDC stores don't ship internationally, you fellow canadians can let me know if there's stuff you need on websites like county comm. My gf's sister lives in the usa and proxy stuff for me every now and then. I wouldn't mind organizing a group order if enough people are in.

I know how painful it can be to look at some of these items and having no way to order them...

First time posting in this thread, loooong time lurking and I was actually just considering posting a photo of my opinel and seeing if other folks out there carried them. They're fantastic knives. Cheap, durable yet elegant enough that you can feel comfortable carrying a small one in any situation.

And yes, the patina on the blade is quite beautiful definitely a plus, not a problem.

You ever drop a spoon after you've already left the yogurt place or whatever? That tool should be last ditch.

And to Magnetic: I've actually had them replaced once for faulty cables, and I just ordered a replacement extension cord from bhphoto cuz the right channel died out -_- otherwise really good IEMs.

Hahahaha! Would rep, but must spread!

That gizmo was the status thing to have in the "Outward Bound" group when I was in highschool! :D

Mine disappeared... I suspect my mom thought it was disgusting and threw it out!

Need recommendations for the following:

A capsule thats big enough to hold a couple sets of earplugs. I have a plastic case, but its starting to not stay closed due to overuse.

And a lastly, a flashlight thats powerful but fits on keys. I just need something for when I need to quickly shine a light.

Pricing isn't a big deal, but obviously I'm not made of money....

^ i keep a p-38 aka "john wayne" on my keychain so i have a can-opener on me at all times. it is fun to open up cans with it. great little tool. everyone should have one. it takes up no space at all. lots of lore connected with it. and yeah, it gets a brief mention in cormac mccarthy's The Road. if "the man" has one, well, you should too. so cheap (25 cents?) i give em away to friends.

tadgear spork looks dope.

Ever since I was a kid and seeing my first Swiss Army, Everday Carry shit fascinated me yet I didn't know it ever got as organized and classified as "EDC"... can't believe it took this long haha.

I've been looking at multi-tools and most notably the SOG PowerAssist B66 in Black Oxide... anything else to consider? There seems to be good reviews of the Victorinox Spirit S.