edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

had my eyes on a benchmade 940 for awhile. finally pulled the trigger on it due to bladehq's cyber monday deal.

coming in the mail...

bm black 940

bm tan nimravus serrated

bm instigator

bm nagara

bm benchmite

pics to come!

you're gonna have fun with the 940. the 94x series is one of BM's finest.

i don't care for the benchmite and the nagara as the locking mechanism on both have failed on me.

I rock an atwood tool on my keychain

200959231plaintriangle.jpg

he makes cop worthy stuff. it doubles as a beer opener, but also works on scuba tanks(which is what I got it for)

and usually my strider sng dgg knife if I'm going hiking/bouldering whatever

novatac 120e(modded to P) in my pack

hey everyone. i'm pretty new to sufu, and this is my first EDC post. a buddy of mine showed me this thread and i can't stop looking at it. you guys are all awesome/insane. here's my EDC:

EDC122.jpg

the iphone and shuffle end up in my front left pocket, moleskine and checkbook in back left. keys hang from front right belt loop, uni-ball vision elite clips in front right pocket, juice pro lives in coin pocket (started carrying after reading this thread, used it like 400 times since). UO wallet in back right.

i would love to fine tune my EDC, starting with my pen. i love the way it writes, but the plastic isn't very durable. any suggestions for a solid similar gel-type pen? i'm sure i'll eventually add a knife and a flashlight, all in good time.....

why shuffle and iphone? iphone does everything the shuffle does.

true. i mostly just carry the shuffle on days that i run. it's way easier to update the music on the shuffle, mostly because my computer is old and about to die so the iphone sync takes too long. or i'm just impatient. i also do enough stuff on my iphone all day to run the battery down that i like to use the shuffle for music if i can. all that to say, you're right and i should probably consolidate.

here is mine:

I either carry the leatherman or the swiss army, never both.

I'm surprised at how many people don't carry a pen.

Nice EDC. Why'd you opt for the CS4? Need a corkscrew that badly? :P

Also, are those Etymotics? And I agree about carrying a pen. I'm still in school so it's always good to have a spare (ballpoint component on my Victorinox Manager).

But maybe these guys never have anything important enough to write down?? /shotsfired

you guys are all awesome/insane. here's my EDC:

the iphone and shuffle end up in my front left pocket, moleskine and checkbook in back left. keys hang from front right belt loop, uni-ball vision elite clips in front right pocket, juice pro lives in coin pocket (started carrying after reading this thread, used it like 400 times since). UO wallet in back right.

i would love to fine tune my EDC, starting with my pen. i love the way it writes, but the plastic isn't very durable. any suggestions for a solid similar gel-type pen? i'm sure i'll eventually add a knife and a flashlight, all in good time.....

Isn't the juice perfect for the coin pocket? If I still wore jeans I'd do the same, but now I got it in a holster attached to my backpack all stealthy. I might throw up some pics later.

As for the pen, check out the Zebra F-701 and its various mods. People swap clicky caps and somehow get a Fisher space pen cartridge in there. Not gel, but maybe more reliable in emergency.

DSC_1000.JPG

Forgot about this, b/c I keep it in my car

Which model is this?

Hows the Benchmade Tanto? not exactly ready to spend 100+ on a blade yet.

As a kid i loved carrying a lighter and somewhat EDC stuff with me but never thought anything of it. Kinda cool to see specific EDC items made. #NeedaNitecore

Btw just wanted to thank everyone in this thread, you guys have now added another money sucking interest to my life. Awesome shit tho.