supermischief

Vampyrvargfesten

few favorites:

• with inward-swinging doors, get 2 friends to push against the top and jam stacks of 3, 2, then 1 pennies down from othe top to near the knob. repeat on the bottom. this puts pressure on he bolt and the door won't open.

• freeze 10 cans of barbasol. use tin snips to get the foamsicle out. throw them in a drawer, or place around in a closet. once defrosted, they will expand like 30 times their frozen volume and will fill up every nook and cranny.

• didn't get your deposit back? get a mason jar. put in some uncooked chicken, cream or milk and a TINY bit of yeast. screw on the lid and seal. hide in an air vent or somewhere. this will fester for 3-4 months before bursting and requiring some serious cleanup.

Last guy I pranked was a laborer for a general contractor, who was obsessed with recycling and picking up change. For a few days, I screwed down aluminum cans in random places and glued money to the floor. Fucking guy was irate! He threatened to rat me out to his boss, until I asked what his boss would think of him spending more time salvaging little bullshit, than actually working.

gluing coins to the floor is a classic one. thanks gorilla glue.

at a coffee stand i love that i've been going to for years ( i calculated once, I spent roughly 2 grand over the last three years there), they've had a quarter glued to the ground since I started going there.

I tried picking it up last week. :(

On pranking – I find that erasing metadata for mp3s (after backing up of course) definitely ruins people's days (temporarily).

There's nothing quite like having an irate coworker run into me clutching an ipod lacking any artists or song titles.

if your in a dorm this one can rock.... take rope, and tie it to a doors handle, now take the lose end and tie it to the door across from it.. repeat to your hearts content. no one can get out and the harder they pull the worse it is for the other doors... this can continue till the handle breaks, or, a fire starts and you go to jail for killing everyone.

not sure if this fits in here:

protestant youth have to go to some church-lessons when they are 12-13 years old here in gemany to get the christian confirmation a year later.we had this welcome-meeting and this vicar was a true hippy type character and thought it was a good idea to give us a bit of wine to drink.my friend and me were sent to the churchkitchen to open the bottles and fill a tiny bit of wine into each glass,which unfortunality resulted in that my friend and me got uncontrolled drunk at the age of 12.somehow we managed to make the rest of the meeting without any trouble.on the way back home all of sudden i felt the need for a shit in front of a policestation,some policecars parked outside and i climbed on one of the bonnets and placed a dumb on it.i cant remember it really,i was totally drunk at the tender age of 12,my friend told me next day about it.it was reported in the local newspaper,police didnt had a clue who did it.for the next couple of years i didnt came close to the policestation...

there is also a dead poodle dog on my list:

i was about 10,my friend and me planned to spend this hot and sunny day in the local openair bath.we lived on the fourth floor,in the back garden was this fat old women with her poodle,a nasty character,always barking and having a go at everybody,like poodles are.she was taking a sleep in her canvaschair with the dog sleeping on the ground.before we left we thought it would be fun to fill a large plastic bag full of water and let it fall out of our window on the fourth floor down into the garden.which we did.if that wasnt enough my friend grabbed a full bag of flour from the kitchencupboard and throw it down aswell.we went to the openair bath asap and enjoyed the day there.coming back home later our friends told us that the poodle died from a shock,cause somebody threw waterbomb and a bag of flour from the roof of our house.despite the fact that my friend and me had an alibi being in the bath when it happens,most neighbours didnt believe us.we were known for causing trouble like this,dont really know how we could go away with.

not feeling guilty about this anymore...

When driving with a person who falls asleep on you, get behind a trailer that is hauling a car backward. Pump the breaks and yell bloody murder and they will wake up and think they are about to be in a head on collision.

If no trailer is available you can just yell and pump the breaks or swerve. Serves them right for falling asleep on you.

I did this to my 3 todler nephews and nieces and they still are haunted by it.

I put on a monkey mask and snuck around the house and poked my head around the corner. 1 niece runs inside with fear and tells her mom about the monkey. She says bullshit. Then I run up to the screen door and even my sister starts running and screaming along with my other nephew and niece.

They now play with the monkey mask after being afraid of it for a year. Our family did the same to us when we were young so its kind of a twisted family tradition.

When driving with a person who falls asleep on you, get behind a trailer that is hauling a car backward. Pump the breaks and yell bloody murder and they will wake up and think they are about to be in a head on collision.

If no trailer is available you can just yell and pump the breaks or swerve. Serves them right for falling asleep on you.

Nice one, I hate when they fall asleep.

When someone leaves their myspace or fb open. use your imagination. I made my sister a bisexual asian. If its subtle like that they won't realize it for a awhile. I once photoshoped a friend of mine into a really gay pic and put it as a comment on his mypace. If you really wanted to be cruel u could post it on your profile so they couldn't delete it. Think bustin balls not startin fights.

this reminds me of the office and how jim and pam would play pranks on dwight. made him think it was friday when it was thursday so he wouldn't show up to work tmr. during the annual reviews.

i used to set the clocks so it was a hour late, then my sister would think she was an hour late and rush out of the house a hot mess. :x

i like to take a screenshot of my the desktop screens at the office and set them as the backround after i hide all the icons in a hidden folder. That and switching the mouse and keyboard in the older ones. Im a riot. My co workers love me.