supermischief

Vampyrvargfesten

When driving with a person who falls asleep on you, get behind a trailer that is hauling a car backward. Pump the breaks and yell bloody murder and they will wake up and think they are about to be in a head on collision.

If no trailer is available you can just yell and pump the breaks or swerve. Serves them right for falling asleep on you.

I always fall asleep. :(

there is also a dead poodle dog on my list:

i was about 10,my friend and me planned to spend this hot and sunny day in the local openair bath.we lived on the fourth floor,in the back garden was this fat old women with her poodle,a nasty character,always barking and having a go at everybody,like poodles are.she was taking a sleep in her canvaschair with the dog sleeping on the ground.before we left we thought it would be fun to fill a large plastic bag full of water and let it fall out of our window on the fourth floor down into the garden.which we did.if that wasnt enough my friend grabbed a full bag of flour from the kitchencupboard and throw it down aswell.we went to the openair bath asap and enjoyed the day there.coming back home later our friends told us that the poodle died from a shock,cause somebody threw waterbomb and a bag of flour from the roof of our house.despite the fact that my friend and me had an alibi being in the bath when it happens,most neighbours didnt believe us.we were known for causing trouble like this,dont really know how we could go away with.

not feeling guilty about this anymore...

what a useless dog.