Sign in to follow this  
jeepster

SuperResurrection

yeah so there have been calls to unban many a member, so I feel there should be a thread to voice it.

I for one put my chips in with ProfMonnitoff because not only is the du chill as hell to hang with, he contributed a fair share to the board as a whole.

obviously others will request jmat, robi, TROUSER KING COBRA (rip), west and the assorted other fallen brethren, but resurrection takes time, so I'll let the rest of yall decide as well.

i second the voted for the prof, he did post alot in superfashion and contribute as a whole to this website. and yes dude is fun as hell to get drunk with.

there should be a poll but I agree with all of the above in jeepsters post

yo jeepster, i know you're trying to bring back trouserkingcobra, and i'mma let you finish, but simpboi made one of the biggest impacts on superfuture

I wonder if jmat even cares to come back, and I'm sure robi has other things to do, he went for a long time without posting here at one point

…just when the traffic is finally returning to normal.

I wonder if jmat even cares to come back, and I'm sure robi has other things to do, he went for a long time without posting here at one point

This is what i was instantly thinking. Perhaps some people who got booted are happy and done with the SUFU addiction... Or they are silently lurking as a new name, cleverly disguising the tone of their writing in hopes of staying low key.

yo jeepster, i know you're trying to bring back trouserkingcobra, and i'mma let you finish, but simpboi made one of the biggest impacts on superfuture

JUST SAYIN

+1 for moneytuff

always an original work concept

but still bring back mtuff, jmat, westside and sportfreak thx

part of me feels Jmat still lurks

for a guy that spent so much time on this forum, i don't see him dropping the addiction like that

profmon and jmat contributed a shitload.

the former was obviously not so inflammatory... but those dudes brought a lot more than they detracted.

freedum.gif

lol I was actually going to suggest this until I remembered that the reincarnation has surpassed the original

Free Moneytuff

money tuff, jmatsu, robi, westside, simpboi, everyone. I think it's been time enough.

side note, I know salaryman wasn't banned, but where the fuck is he? I miss that dude.

i think after somsjeans started posting in supererotic salaryman left (8)

everyone who is banned still reads sufu and searches for their name in hopes that they are still relevant.

whats stopping them from re-registering with a slightly different username?

bring em all back.

yea