american football (nfl)

yanni

Mike Wallace made a great catch...once again prevent D prevents you from winning.

Packers didnt deserve to win the game so im not really all that mad. I thought they might lose. Rather end their win streak now vs. in January.

it was expected if the game was a blowout... or if they had a comfy lead... i have never seen a team just give up on a game... makes me wonder who will profit the most from this loss, and what IND gets out of that... its the difference between me being in a comfy lead, to stressing the two players going tonight on westbrooks team.....aaaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhhh.

long aggravated post concept.

colts had nothing to prove other than going undefeated so i didnt see the starters playing past halftime.

same with the saints, although i heard the saints went to thei 3rd and 4th stringers at one point early in the game. that doesnt make a lot of sense since they havent locked up home field yet.

main reason my fantasy league ended 2 weeks ago. to avoid all these teams sitting players messing up the playoff games.

good luck in your game

been there felt that in 2007. sad ending but i dont feel the least bit bad this time around. now vikings fans know what its like to have favre on their team.

go packers

He did the right thing, even though it was wrong. it would have been a 56 yard FG or something... they were lucky that it got that far, with all those fumbles it should have been over a while before. i wish farve got to the big game again, i wish he did more, but at least this way we might get one more year of him... tesdaverty went to 45 or something no? farve could come back, but more pieces in place and go further... maybe.

i still think that the saints have a better chance of beating indy, less gos wrong with them, even though they dont have the talent the vikes do right now... those fumbles are why it came down like this, not farves int.

EDIT--- where was Alen and Vandenbosh... no sacks all game, very little pressure too, that hurt the vikes like nohting else as well.

He did the right thing, even though it was wrong. it would have been a 56 yard FG or something... they were lucky that it got that far, with all those fumbles it should have been over a while before. i wish farve got to the big game again, i wish he did more, but at least this way we might get one more year of him... tesdaverty went to 45 or something no? farve could come back, but more pieces in place and go further... maybe.

agreed...longwell never had a big leg just always accurate. the 12 men in the huddle call fucked them more than anything. favre might have had 5 yards to scramble before getting caught on his bad ankle. sure you want to have the chance to kick the fg instead of throwing an INT but its Favre. hes going to take that chance every single time and when it works you win (look at the 2nd Rice TD last week against the Boys. same type of play throwing against the bosy) and when it doesnt work you lose

its just so hard not to really like him, or hate him, depending on how you see things... i like him, hes great., just keeps getting beat on and coming up for more, serving it up though the pain.

2 oxy's for breakfast concept.