american football (nfl)

yanni

dislike the niners but they did good at addressing the o line. build from the trenches out.

congrats to Mike Iupati. my older brother actually played one year with him in high school. and i met him once when i was a freshman. pretty cool to see him get drafted.

anyone a purdue football fan? i know nothing about mike neal other than it seems like he was a reach in the 2nd and im kinda pissed. would have rather had terrance cody to plug the run D

you dont like the addressing the o line?

i like that they had a cohesive plan and stuck to it. build one side of the ball.

taylor mays is worth the risk in the 2nd, but i think hes better suited to be a OLB than a safety. dude takes terrible angles and cant wrap up for shit.

navarro bowman is a good pick if pat willis can keep him in check/mentor him off the field.

you dont like the addressing the o line?

i like that they had a cohesive plan and stuck to it. build one side of the ball.

taylor mays is worth the risk in the 2nd, but i think hes better suited to be a OLB than a safety. dude takes terrible angles and cant wrap up for shit.

navarro bowman is a good pick if pat willis can keep him in check/mentor him off the field.

It was hard to fuck up the first round because Davis and Iupati basically fell into their laps, but they still did by giving up a 4th. That 4th couldv'e been huge. There was alot of talent left i.e. Griffen, Wooten, Norwood, Owusu-Ansah.

Davis & Iupati- I like them, but I hated giving up a 4th.

Mays- A safety who can't cover? Fuck outta here. I guess he can replace Michael Lewis, but there were some better prospects out there. Would've rather gotten Morgan Burnett.

Bowman- Undersized backup. He can't play TED because he's too small, so he won't replace Spikes. And he'll never replace Willis. So I don't exactly know what they plan to do with him. Solid STer at best.

Dixon- Just an OK pick. Solid. Would've preferred a few others though.

Byham- Bear Pascoe all over again.

Kyle Williams- OK as a KRer. Would've preferred Ajirotutu, Danario Alexander, and Stephen williams as WR though.

We passed on alot of talent. Micah Johnson, Donavan Warren, and Brandon Lang are still on the board. I wouldn't mind drafting them.

i hear you the packers gave up a 4th to move up in the 3rd to get Morgan Burnett. wasnt mad at the pick in the 3rd to do it, but yes there was so much depth this year its incredible. wish the packers moved down in the 2nd to get their guy Mike Neal. seems like they reached to get him and could have picked up a couple other picks to get him.

Wasnt sure what the deal was with Everson Griffen falling. dude has all the talent in the world but i guess the lazy rep really scared teams away and if you figure Pete Carroll passed on you 3 times then somethings up. Same thing for Mays. Dude should just be a OLB cause hes not a S in the NFL.

Micah Johnson was the #1 LB out of HS and had a decent career at Kentucky, but i guess he doesnt translate well in the NFL? who knows.

Packers didnt address CB at all this draft so once again were fucked with Jarrett Bush on the field. dudes fucked up more times than i can count at pivotal times. I too would have liked Owusu-Ansah.

Im not a niners fan at all but they could have done worse in the first round if they picked Claussen. Just hope Anthony Davis isnt the lazy fuck that hes made out to be. I remember when he commited to FSU at the Army game and then 2 days later decommitted. bitch ass

what do we think about tebow... he seems to be getting nooooo credit while having had a monster college career... first soph Heisman, broke smiths rushing record, come on, this dude seems legit?

is it all his injury that people are sleeping? or is the bust factor? someone enlighten me. i know he is not under the radar, he has hype, but not respect.

educate me.

every time i see chan post i am sooooooooo happy i scummed him out of our FF league, dude knows too much!

Honestly WTF are the Giants thinking? They need secondary and wides, let that d-line be.

because JPP is a beast and was big time value at the pick. granted hes only played one year of D1 football since he came from a JC but he blew it up last year. you can never have enough pass rush. makes everyone elses job on the defense easier

what do we think about tebow... he seems to be getting nooooo credit while having had a monster college career... first soph Heisman, broke smiths rushing record, come on, this dude seems legit?

is it all his injury that people are sleeping? or is the bust factor? someone enlighten me. i know he is not under the radar, he has hype, but not respect.

educate me.

every time i see chan post i am sooooooooo happy i scummed him out of our FF league, dude knows too much!

because tebag was a beast of a college player but had terrible mechanics for a qb. played in a spread that hasnt produced any quality nfl qbs. its different to be running over college LBs, but dont try trucking nfl LBs like that or you will shorten your career.

hes changed his mechanics the last 2 months to raise where he holds the ball which shortens his motion. i just dont get why a qb would want to play for urban meyers if his end goal is to get drafted in the nfl. urban doesnt get you ready for the nfl. small adjustments could have been made while he was in college instead of waiting until after he was done with his college career. then again im a florida state fan so im biased against the gators.

watch this. gruden breaks down tebows game with him. even tebow said he would have graded himself down after watching the game film

op39K8AurkU

golden tate is steve smith all over again (carolina panthers not g-men)

small but great strong hands. stud coming out of HS and balled out this past year at ND.

whitehurst puzzles me. wasnt all that great in college, and havent payed much attention to him in the pros, but heseing the eventual starter for the hawks.

hes small and will have to come out of the slot but thats ok. he was a rb/wr athlete in hs so hes not the biggest of players but that should still be ok. good ball awareness in the air

any openings for 2010?

I was the commish in the SUFU league this year and lost by four points in the big game. Fuck you westbrook.

You ready for westbrook, red, capitan and the rest of the crew? lol

whitehurst puzzles me. wasnt all that great in college, and havent payed much attention to him in the pros, but heseing the eventual starter for the hawks.

have to wonder about a guy who couldn't beat out billy volek for back-up duties.

as a seahawks fan, i couldn't be happier with how that draft went down. okung was a no-brainer, and earl thomas is a great pick. great ball skills, has already shown he can make pre-snap adjustments... dude will make some plays in the nfl. plus, we'll be finally be rid of fuckin' julius jones.

leon washington is my dude. never used right at FSU but FSU and their lost decade is a thread all its own, but found a way to make it in the NFL. getting him and lendale in trades instantly upgrades their RB with forsett. seahawks did good

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...