american football (nfl)

yanni

way to hold him up kuhn dog

everyone was raving about cobb in training camp and practice. dont expect this every week of course but the packers special teams last season was terrible. infinitely better after one week

I don't know whether any of you guys had an opportunity to see or hear Rodgers' post-game presser Thursday, but apparently he ruffled some feathers within the pool of Green Bay beat reporters by repeating this refrain: looks as though we didn't need any off season workouts after all (or something closely approximating this.) I guess many local GB reporters ripped Rodgers in the off season for not making an effort to assemble his team for workouts, etc. while the lock out was still in effect. It was intimated that other QBs--like Brees--had proven themselves to be more reliable leaders as the the summer wore on. I love that Rodgers slapped them down a bit.

like one analyst said it was probably a good thing they didnt meet up for offseason workouts so that they could get away from football. considering they played into Feb and were world champions, the lockout gave them an opportunity to have to stay away from the normal obligations that a SB winner would have to deal with during the offseason and thus could just recover from the season. at least i think thats what he said. i think it was an ex player on nfl live

Cowboys defensive coordinator Rob Ryan said last week that his defense practices every day against two receivers who are better than Detroit’s Calvin Johnson. After Johnson scored two fourth-quarter touchdowns against Ryan’s defense today, Lions coach Jim Schwartz got the last laugh.

“I’m glad the third-best wide receiver on the Cowboys is on our team,†Schwartz said.

tumblr_lsgqszQ3sc1qd6kw4o1_500.jpg