Cultizm LVC Contest

joe@cultizm.com

At two years I am really expecting a lot out of you folks. Don't disappoint.

yeah tanner13, i am with you a 1880. already have a 47 and 33 going on so i would like to try a different cut and a different color stitching...

Great! Did you size down or anything? I'm a bit anxious about the baggier fit I must say...

24 months is a very long time- why not just 18? we've all got denim to rotate, but two years is a hell of a commitment.

that said, i'm fine with whatever the general consensus turns out to be.

as for the december start- i understand the impatience- mine haven't arrived yet, but it's gonna be hard for me to sit and stare at them for a month and a half...

as for the december start- i understand the impatience- mine haven't arrived yet, but it's gonna be hard for me to sit and stare at them for a month and a half...
Personally, I care much less about the length of the contest than the wait until the start date.

My thoughts exactly....

i'm pretty sure we've almost hit 20- i know for sure house will be down this weekend- which puts us at 19 on current count- and surely there are a few as-yet-undecideds out there...

i'd be more than happy to start in november- maybe have a staggered start for latecomers?if it's gonna be two years, they'll have plenty of time to catch up...

patience is a virtue, tho ;)

We only have 18 participants atm.

The start date has been decided at December 1st. Some participants want to start now, some want to start in January 1st.

Having a staggered start for late newcomers isn't a good idea, I'm sure when the contest nears it's end people who started earlier will be impatient to wait for the late newcomers to finish, before we decide the winners.

i think all the terms have been set already..

2 years is a long time, but $500 is ALOT of money.

and about monthly updates.. i always felt like contests lacked because participants felt they could and should only update once a month...

I think that updates should be more frequent, like if you do something interesting or go someplace interesting, document it and update it!

Yes! no worries if its all set..

joe, are you gunna start a new thread when the contest starts so ppl don't have to read thru all this BS to get to the contest?

yeah, i agree with joe, i guess- dec 1 seems to have been a compromise in itself. i guess we're all just gonna have to use a little willpower until then.

and like lc_miey says, let's finalise the dates- as long as it's all locked in, i'm down with the consensus. the wait won't kill us- it'll just be a sweeter itch to scratch on dec 1 ;)

It's been locked in davety ;) First post has been updated.

WE HAVE 20 PARTICIPANTS! Prizes of Cultizm credit is now confirmed guys. $500, $350 and $200. :):)

joe, are you gunna start a new thread when the contest starts so ppl don't have to read thru all this BS to get to the contest?

Will do, there'll be a new thread.

I have an idea, of having my post as first post. Then, in order of the numbers on the namelist, each participant make subsequent single posts.

Then, each participant can cross-post their updates into the first page, by editing their post, kind of like a mini page.

Awesome? No?

i'll participate but im not sure if i can handle leaving denim in my closet.... the temptation might be too strong. i'll purchase in november. can i still enter then?

Sure, might be an idea to enquire about your size earlier.

I like that idea, Joe. We could keep our daily b.s. going in the thread, with a gallery up front.

I like Medine's idea, too. It's a long contest. The daily slices of life will help keep the thread active.

I like that idea, Joe. We could keep our daily b.s. going in the thread, with a gallery up front.

I like Medine's idea, too. It's a long contest. The daily slices of life will help keep the thread active.

remember you can only have so many pictures in each individual post. if each contestant had a post after joe's initial thread opener, we wouldn't be able to have all our pictures fit in there, especially if we are all updating frequently. I guess you could post a link to the specific location in the thread, so each contestant's post would have a post of their most recent pic, plus links throughout the thread of their other posts.