Cultizm LVC Contest

joe@cultizm.com

Haha yeah I hear ya Joe...just a bit impatient! ;)

As for my pair, I might just have to go with a '44 or '37 but was thinking of holding out for some '55's....do you have any particular preference by any chance?

Aww sorry for the wait :o

I am considering joining the contest, deciding between 1967, 1954 and 1955. Of the 3 you're considering, I'd wait for the 1955's. But that means you'll start 1-2 months later than everyone else :( Btw how does everyone feel about running the contest for 24 months?

Tanner please pm me with your order details and I'll add you to the list.

haha joe no worries! We'd love to have you join btw...and thanks for the advice, I think I'll just hold out for the 1955's, 1-2 months behind others doesn't bother me much. As far as the 24 months, the more I think about it, the more I'm down but of course 18 months is good for me as well...

Cultizm is international, with branches in Japan and Korea :) I am currently located in Australia. ;)

BF you seem so interested with this contest, are you joining?

Added 3 more participants, 3 spots left!

No, I have a nearly new pair of '47 and the Denime contest is already running. Then I'll soon get a new Sam...too much denim

But I like tu bump this thread and get other people to join :D

Cultizm is international, with branches in Japan and Korea :) I am currently located in Australia. ;)

BF you seem so interested with this contest, are you joining?

Added 3 more participants, 3 spots left!

Wow! i still remember Dejans small ebayshop 5or 6 years ago!

Whats coming next,a shop in San Francisco and New York?:P

^ 24 months could be a damn long time for the LVC contest. I'm afraid that some guyz are loosing their interest in such a long period. This is one reason why I would vote for 18 months...

I agree, I change my vote.

It's great we got more people to join the contest:)