Whitesville Products (Toyo)

jstavrin

good thread since Ive been eyeing on some whitesville pieces. i just dont know how to size it.

Exactly. I'm sure the safest bet would just be to order large since I generally size up on Toyo shit, but you never know.

Can anyone help me make sense of these measurements? I can't find anything to compare them to.

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/hinoya/wv73544/

EDIT: took one for the team and bought size M. We'll see how these fit.

Welp, should have ordered large. The quality is nice--very soft, and a little on the thin side (which isn't a bad thing). Too bad M is practically skin-tight. Shit cuts off circulation in my arms.

I ordered a two pack if anyone wants to make an offer.

Yo, you bought some of those goodwear t-s right? How is the quality between the two? Whitesville versus goodwear.

I wear a size 36 in flathead stuff and small in most other brands. Any photos?

These would definitely fit you. I generally wear a size L in Japanese stuff but I took a chance on these because a poster in this thread said his sweatshirt ran big. Whoops.

Yo, you bought some of those goodwear t-s right? How is the quality between the two? Whitesville versus goodwear.

I feel like they're going for something different. Goodwears are definitely thicker, but nowhere near as soft. This may or may not be a good thing depending on your preference. I really dig the softness of these Whitesvilles so I may order a size larger if I can sell these. If the larger size works out I would probably dedicate my Goodwears for work and my Whitesville Ts for whatever else (not that they feel flimsy).

Here's some pics (lolz so tight):

IMG_3205.jpg

IMG_3206.jpg

IMG_3213.jpg

IMG_3214.jpg

IMG_3216.jpg

• 4 months later...