K-pop Appreciation

thanks peanuts.. i asked just because i am curious, i am not in the usa anyways haha.. now i wish i live there!:(

anyone using that directv thing? all those channels subbed? it would be kind of dumb if you pay 30usd per month and there is no sub, unless they are just catering to those american-korean living in usa

thanks peanuts.. i asked just because i am curious, i am not in the usa anyways haha.. now i wish i live there!:(

anyone using that directv thing? all those channels subbed? it would be kind of dumb if you pay 30usd per month and there is no sub, unless they are just catering to those american-korean living in usa

afaik, most of the channels in the directv package are not subbed and are exact versions of the korean broadcasts. the only exception would be international-based public broadcasts like "KBS America" where they provide subtitles to some programs. those shows are usually outdated though, like a month after they are shown in Korea.

tumblr_lgj7poJSNk1qzs0p3o1_500.png

S.M. the Ballad - Hot Times (시험하지 말기)

Soulstar (소울스타) - In My Bed

All That (올댓) - You’re So

Brown Eyed Soul (브라운 아이드 소울) - Nothing Better

Se7en (세븐) - 살고싶어서 (Let Me Live)

Wheesung (휘성) - Choco Luv

Rain (비) - 널 붙잡을 노래 (Love Song)

2PM (투피엠) - All Night Long

Hwanhee (환희) - Bring It Back

Ra.D (라디) - I’m In Love (Piano RMX)

GD&TOP - Baby Good Night

http://peasantstat.us/post/3262150287/peasantstatus-presents-3-download-mu

damn they selling k-pop travel packages now

http://www.swiretravel.com/UserFiles/Image/Leisure%20Package%20Flyer/Hotnews_2011/110215/BKK%20Korean%20Wave_110215.pdf

MBC Korean Music Wave in Bangkok is one of the largest concerts to be held in Bangkok this year. Taking place at Rajamangala National Stadium on 12/03/2011, there will be more than 19 popular Korean artists attending the event, including 2PM, Wonder Girls, Girl’s Generation and etc