K-pop Appreciation

g.na! how much does it cost to see them tittays in real life?!?!?!

edit: too expensive just to see those 3. who else is going to be there? 2ne1? snsd? the problem is having to sit through all those old people sing :-\

Pool Circle $275

Garden Boxes $175

Side/Ramp Seats $150

Terrace Boxes $150

E & D Sections $100

Super Seats $100

K1-3, J2, G2, F1-3 $70

N1-3, M1-3 $50

P1-3, L1-3 $35

T1-2, S, R1-3 $35

U1-3, Q1-3 $25

X1-2, W1-3, V1-2 $20

hb_seating_chart.png

Saw that.

Meh its such a simple beat. The vocals over it make it totally different songs. It's pop music. There isnt enough creativity left in the world to create new, ground breaking pop music.

Both tracks are so different overall that it shouldn't matter unless it was directly sampled without consent or something. SNSD did it girl popish and Gaga rocked the shit out of it.

so just because snsd released theirs first its lady gaga who plagarized? it was only about two weeks. surely these songs are worked on for periods longer than a few weeks.

i'm not trying to defend gaga or say im a huge fan, but i give her a lot of respect because aafaik shes one of the few pop stars these days who writes their own songs.

whats wrong with the wristband? it doesnt mention her at all on it, and as long as ALL of the proceeds are going to japan, i think its quite positive. im sure shes well aware of her popularity and shes using it to help raise money.

k done defending gaga.

her new song sucks and her showing up in an egg to the grammys. wtf.