K-pop Appreciation

lol i agree. taeyeon sings it a lot better. but suzy looks so good. ive lost my interest in taeyeon bcuz i think she looks too much like a lil kid.i understand that suzy is actually still a kid but when she gets to taes age, she'll actually look like a woman.

ok suzy was born in like 94 and ur saying taeng looks like a kid

tumblr_lfevwgr9Ic1qb1ovyo1_500.jpg

she is very handsome now tumblr_lfds9rFIHB1qc9k4ao1_400.jpg

its not just her face, but also her body that plays into my opinion. taes like 5ft or something and suzy is like 5'5". they both arent super skinny, just average weight for a k-celeb. but taes shortness, forever young asian face, along with not being fat just screams lil kid and will for a long time. its just her mature, age appropriate clothing that is saving her.

The few other ones I have arent as good. I have like one of jessica from the same shoot, a couple other taeng ones, couple other yoona ones and then some lower res stuff of the rest of them from a rar of their first photobook. It's hard for anyone to look perfect when the resolution is so big you can see their upper lip peach fuzz. Havent stumbled on any super hi res pics of any other groups.

Here's some consolation sooyoungie at lower res. Thumbnailed so that it doesnt mess up the page for people who dont care :)

123xa.th.jpg

023uv.th.jpg

so i was watching tv with my friend yesterday and this came on. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm_OLXXmsp8

umm... what? there is no nice way to say it so ill be blunt. she is not cute enough to be this generic. ill assume her dad is like the head of some record label or something.