K-pop Appreciation

yes! suzy! she looks especially amazing in those baseball jersey, dont know why but just damn appealing! obviously she can't pitch as well as my seohyun and yuri but still <3

p.s. their new single breathe was rather crap imo. saw their performance on music bank with those aboriginal-inspired costumes, singingsome indian-inspired song, unique but phail.

yes! suzy! she looks especially amazing in those baseball jersey, dont know why but just damn appealing! obviously she can't pitch as well as my seohyun and yuri but still <3

p.s. their new single breathe was rather crap imo. saw their performance on music bank with those aboriginal-inspired costumes, singingsome indian-inspired song, unique but phail.

indian

aboriginal

u phail =(

while everyone is on the subject missA, i do have something i want to add

so i was talking to one of my friends the other day and i told him that i thought min was the hottest one in missA, and he tells me that she was brought in cause her look/style, whatever, appeals to non-koreans.

then i was watching tv with a friend and the video comes on and i told this other friend the same thing, that i though min was the hottest, and she responds that she looks trashy.

ive also noticed that all of you guys constantly tout the merits of suzy, while i think she is just meh.

so is there something to the 'mins look is geared toward western tastes' thing?

while everyone is on the subject missA, i do have something i want to add

so i was talking to one of my friends the other day and i told him that i thought min was the hottest one in missA, and he tells me that she was brought in cause her look/style, whatever, appeals to non-koreans.

then i was watching tv with a friend and the video comes on and i told this other friend the same thing, that i though min was the hottest, and she responds that she looks trashy.

ive also noticed that all of you guys constantly tout the merits of suzy, while i think she is just meh.

so is there something to the 'mins look is geared toward western tastes' thing?

cause she lived in america and she's a kag

min-predebut1.jpg

min-predebut8.jpg

min-predebut4.jpg

min-predebut.jpg

min-predebut2.jpg

min-predebut9.jpg

im more of a fei dude myself

IMO, Min's the most bodacious chick and moves the best outta all of them ("이런 춤을 추는 여자는 뻔해") . She has a nice tanned look and alluring eyes when she turns on the sexy. I never got the slutty vibe from her, but I'd sure love to find out!

Compared to the rest, I'd say she definitely has the most sex appeal, but I had never considered her a specific choice for the foreign market. I can definitely see it though, Suzy's got that cute and innocent look that seems to be more favorable in the Korean market, where Min (and Fei) would be the first pick for FHM.

Edit: LOL, never seen the myspace pics before! MMmm bad, but good. And I agree, Suzy will look killer when she grows up, if she goes light on the knife.