K-pop Appreciation

im liking this concept. sunny looks awesome. taeyeons new look is quite good, and hyoyeon is looking better than usual. because a group is only as strong as their weakest link.

on another note, whats up with the comments for that video? dont get it

cause they wan't more views for the i guess "legit" video uploaded by SM:

lolol, crazy

YURI YURI YURI!!!

TAEYEON TAEYEON TAEYEON!!!

SEOHYUN SEOHYUN SEOHYUN!!!

can't wait for the album to arrive.. the first time i listen, didn't felt much, but as most kpop songs, after the 2nd time, HOOKED!

okay, wait for my fancam, my friend yet to give me the link he uploaded onto... zzzz

oh ya! and the recent revelation of shinee's jonghyun dating shin segyeong!

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/10/shin-se-kyung-shinees-jonghyun-confirmed-to-be-dating

one of my many ideal woman haha! didn't see it coming at all, pretty surprised... they look pretty good together

i remembered there are a few shinee fans here, but noone posted this. the poor lady is getting a lot of hate, just can't understand what those fangirls are thinking sigh

well, before this couple, it was e-sens of supreme team dating t-ara i-forgot-her-name.. so this should start the ball rolling and more couples should be exposed in time to come. kpop is just so interesting hehe