Uniqlo F/W 09/10

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they fit about the way you'd expect, which is slim. if you're between sizes i would go one up unless you like pocket flare. for the most part though i thought the collection fit true to size (if not slim), esp the blazers.

UH OH. We'll see if I have to sell/trade my proxy'd 34 blazer and 30 pants.

Thanks to my proxy, by the way.

Got back from there not too long ago. Wasn't as hectic as I thought it would be. I was in the 3rd group they let in. The black military in Small was gone but was able to grab the grey. Chester coats were abundant if you looked around. The staff was great though even while chaotic at times they where there to help. Lol I talked to kunk for a bit, I was the guy with the Julius jacket, saw him

with a mound of things lol

Finally got around to purchasing some stuff as I had classes all day. I was actually surprised that there was still some stuff left at this point. Got the last grey blazer in size S and a shirt. The trousers to match the blazer were out in my size, but hopefully they'll restock them.

I got two of the plaid shirts in a size small. I usually wear a XS in Uniqlo shirts but these were TINY. The blazer in a size small fits me amazingly. However, I bought it in blue just cuz it was there but I definitely am going to try to exchange it for the dark grey. The chesterfield coat was really not that great, btw.

Overall, shirts are nice, and for the price the blazer is awesome.

Finally got around to purchasing some stuff as I had classes all day. I was actually surprised that there was still some stuff left at this point. Got the last grey blazer in size S and a shirt. The trousers to match the blazer were out in my size, but hopefully they'll restock them.

trade for size small blue blazer? :D

lol some dude came up to another guy behind me and asked if he can take a picture of him for a blog. The dude said yes and the photographer got on his knees in front of him and took a photo. We all think he got a photo of just the legs.

that coulda been me...? i was wearing a black riders jacket.

i copped a bunch of shit.

picked up a few shirts - the oxford was the best fitting off the rack shirt ive ever tried on - plus a couple of pairs of wool trousers, and the chesterfield and military jackets, both in dark grey.

construction and materials are great for the price point.

the wait was a bitch though, over 2 hours...most of the shit i wanted wasnt on the floor - i ended up finding most of it on the racks in the fitting rooms.

Did anyone try on the macintosh jacket?

Does the size small fit like an XS/44?

i would guess 44 would be a proper XS, i think omc bought one so he might have some insight

when i got my beanie, it was one of 2. oxfords looked aplenty.

there were a pathetic number of beanies out, the situation was even more absurd with the belts. this is mostly because the concept is a "store in store" delimited by a series of scrims. the amount of stock on display is probably what you'd find in an actual jil sander boutique, hence the constant restocking. this requires a lot of staff so hence the straightforward decision to limit entries.

a word to the wise - if you're planning on getting a bunch of stuff ask for a shopping basket behind the registers, it'll make your life easier