Uniqlo F/W 09/10

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^no xl anything. they didn;t produce any. i got a med. mac for someone who asked for small as most cuts were uber slim. size s was more like a 34. med is like a 36 in some items. military jacket in L was big enough across chest and shoulders but was very short, like a half-top.

haha sizing information available online at the moment is totally contradictory depending on the forum, there are people at SF saying everything is cut big, and people on fuk saying its true to size except for a few pieces, - though i trust kunk more than people on those sites

"Thank you for your order. We're sending you an email to confirm your purchase shortly,"

finally got through to order some stuff on uk store, will pay twice for postage when the chesterfield is finally released i guess :P

I just guessed and went for "s" sizing - something tells me that even if its too small i am not going to have trouble shifting it.

got hold of the dark denim buttondown and a blue oxford. both stores on oxford st are restocking this evening, so i'll drop back in for a white shirt sometime tmr (maybe)

the wall of shirts with candy stripes and micro checks in various colours scared the fuck out of me. did anyone else find the jackets a little dismal? the women's outerwear looks good though.

how do the trousers fit, i want to try them on but it was a madhouse, the slim lapel blazer i got fits mad nice

they fit about the way you'd expect, which is slim. if you're between sizes i would go one up unless you like pocket flare. for the most part though i thought the collection fit true to size (if not slim), esp the blazers. the big exception seemed to be the military coat, which seemed to be made for people without ribcages (and i am not exactly barrel chested).

it was remarkably well managed in terms of crowd control. i think most people when they got in started freaking out and grabbing shit but then settled down and the racks were replenished often. my full respect to the staff, they went above and beyond to be helpful without making you feel put upon, a model for retail at any level.

anyway, i had forgotten how much i missed jil sander.

it fits true to size, i'm a 44/46 in geller and i wear an XS in this, it is definitely true to size, cut high and slim in the armholes though.

that means they fit a lot slimmer than regular uniqlo shirts right? because i bought a size medium shirt from uniqlo once and it had like a 55cm chest lol.

i was there at 6:30 7, but i was first in line >: ) good hanging out with all you guys, gotta try on my shirt and see if it even fits me hahaha

u took the glory for being the 1st in line, but def wasnt the 1st one there, I wasnt either for that matter, I wish I had more money to spend ...sigh .. I was the tall kid in the LV scarf ...

the suit I bought though fits fantastic, and the reversible jacket I didnt know how badly I wanted it til I seen it ... I cant wait for a restock

u took the glory for being the 1st in line, but def wasnt the 1st one there, I wasnt either for that matter, I wish I had more money to spend ...sigh .. I was the tall kid in the LV scarf ...

the suit I bought though fits fantastic, and the reversible jacket I didnt know how badly I wanted it til I seen it ... I cant wait for a restock

50 bucks this dude is black and wears / used to wear nike dunks

i'm kind of annoyed that i noticed the button downs too late and couldn't be bothered, but i wouldn't be surprised if they were a lot slimmer in the chest than the regular sizing. i bet they were like the OC shits and you'd have to size up (after correcting for the jp sizing there) then end up with gorilla arms requiring expensive tailoring so i guess i'm not too pissed off about it.

i hope they do restock man, i want to get more shirts.