Supreme F/W 2009

Jackets waxed cotton apparently. Pretty dope, though it's so close to a Carhartt that I might just go pick up an active jacket instead. Is it sherpa lined or am I just seeing things?

Glad that pic came up, was worried the whole collection was going to turn into some REI meets Nike ACG 90's swapmeet.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some stand outs:

upskirt tee

ja hooded

heather arczip up

box logo hoody

a bunch of nice camp caps

gingham flannel

ombre flannel

camo thermal longsleeve

cotton waxed jacket

the 27th backpack is not looking too hot, pretty disappointed in that

there's some solid stuff, but not as strong as last season. the leather bomber would have been fucking ace as a zip-up.

waxed cotton jackets

heather zip arc hoodie

peacoat

oxfords

few flannels

sagamore beanie

navy field shirt

leather vest

l/s heather t's

divine mercy hoody

camo cargo pants

all solid pieces... kinda surprised they're making more of the dickies work pant instead of the chino, but i guess they sell a lot more bc of the lower price point and red tab. i'm definitely interested to see what else will come...

Cruiser decks got me stoked.

Hats are eh, not really feeling any of the beanies. Respect the Wild>For God and Country. See you in Hell cap kinda dope though.

Leather is a disappointment along with most of the outerwear. Varsity is ugly as hell. Timber jacket would be dope without the fucking box logo on the neck, will probably scoop up the black work jacket though.

Striped workshirt pretty good looking.

Sink or Swim T is kinda rad.

Divine Mercy hoodie is a good look.

Backpack looks good but I'm not feeling the metal hardware. It was awful on the 23rd.

Not too much I'm stoked for though, compared to last season.

Didn't notice they have a link to the look book now.

Digging the Subhumans hat, sagamore beanie, and the bolts crewneck.

Always wanted a heavy box logo pullover, but I won't be in town next week so chances are slim.

I should probably just save my money and stock up on Carhartt/Dickies from Dave's, but wheres the brand synergy in that?!

Like everything that uses their variations of camo this season, save for the box caps. Field Shirt, Thermal, and Thermal Hoodie especially.

Suede shoe i think is nice. I like that profile and the colors are spiffy.

I like how the ripstop jacket is "waterproof" as opposed to "water resistant". I still have little faith in supremes water proofing (been scorned on every jacket to date with either claim of resistance/proofing) but at least this makes me feel like it could stand up to today's current weather in NYC.

Oxfords (paisley and striped/solid) are snazzy. Go well with my faux biz caz work attire in the winter.

Yellow mountain plaid looks good. I'm guessing its the same weight as the 3 Color Check flannel. Would be even more enthused if it is as heavy as the Oversized Plaid Flannel from '07(?).

not a 100% but I think the hanes tees are somewheres close to $22 for a 3pack. Its a well placed logo that makes it worth more than just any old "factory defect" hanes 3pack bought on the street. That said, probably would not get as even the XL goes from good to belly shirt after a wash. However if the sales make them consider making their own brand of pre-washed undershirt then im all for it.

Why cant the fitteds go back to classic variants of the NY logo? Do they just have to suck hence forth?

Like almost all the 5 panels and camp caps. Beanies are a good mix of obnoxious and classy.

Probably going to get the buck knife and rarely use. Awesome impulse control i've got.

Their jackets always look good.

camo / all-over print is baaaack, bitches

there's a few cool looking pieces but overall this collection doesn't look as well conceived/executed compared to last f/w. or maybe i'm just workwear'ed out. speaking of which, if anyone has the f/w 08 bomber they are looking to sell hit me uuuup (black, sz M/L)

ms raises some interesting points, will comment later after i get out from under this mound of friday morning crap