Supreme F/W 2009

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The tees i think have it on the outside. Lower left maybe.

that would make sense, it was the standard approach for premium undershirts in the 90s (i.e. polo, CK - the ones that were sold singly on dept store racks for like $20 instead of packs)

what would be awesome is if they did t-shirts on hanes blanks to original 90s specs (kind of like what they did with the frogskins) - the hanes / fruit heavyweight blanks from then kill the dogcrap you get today.

it would be totally pointless but still kind of entertaining

I'm a fan of AAA blank t-shirts. They are heavy enough and fit the way I want. I buy 20 or so twice a year and im good. Only downside is that they are $$ if you dont order in high numbers.

Supreme used to use these, as did most companies. Now it seems to vary season to season who people use.

sally the new AAA's are dog shit.

They're thin, weak, stretching pieces of uselesness.

I was also picking up a couple dozen a year and just got my two dozen a couple months back. Fuckin waste of money.

readytoignite - fuckin eh bring that shit back to the 90s

^

aaa carries more then 2 styles of blanks, but I see your point. The 1301 (205 gsm) that everyone is familiar with, and the 1701 (180 gsm) ,which feature smaller tags/logos that can be torn away. resembles more of an american apparel type tee. They might have sent you these by accident since I ordered some 1301's earlier this month and they are the same tees i've always been getting.

is this FW09? jacket looks familiar???

anyway

likin the mustard color. lets start speculating whether they're made in canada or china.

Is that ringer tee a camo pattern???

don't think i like the jacket. looks boxy... is that a ripstop pattern? looks like it has interesting accent colors though (the seafoam and purple).

MOAR!