Supreme F/W 2009

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

on the lil c tip now?

Who is lil c? the rapper? he's kinda big cease now. super brolic and what not.

....I'll be kicking myself if this seasons backpack is worse than the Sunbrella ones, rasta stripe was growing on me...

This season its cordura/ripstop on the bags. Blue, Red, Black.

Backpack, Messenger, Mountain Waist Bag. The backpack shape is similar to the ones from spring 07, where it opens at the top.

FW 07 packs sucked. They looked awesome fully stacked up, but the shape was so awkward and unless you like, kept a fucking towel on yourself, it looked like a half-deflated balloon. The metal hardware scuffed to shit in a few hours from purchase too.

FW08 was so strong I'm not even that stoked for this year. I can't see them surpassing last years varsity or chore coat, which was practically all I wore last winter. Kinda hoping they do another Cruiser though,definitely slept on that.

Varsity is more patch heavy this year. There is an update on the cruiser jacket, as well as one similar to the chore jacket.

fuck yes. i wish they'd flat out re-release the wool duffle coat from f/w '06. mine is beat to shit and it's bar none the best jacket i've ever owned.

how does the chore jacket compare to last seasons?

Hopefully with a hood. And if not it would be nice to see a wool duffle coat this season.

No hood. two colors. A plaid and black. Quilted lining like last fall.

how does the chore jacket compare to last seasons?

Just looks like a similar cut. Think its flannel lined and comes in three colors.

youtube lil c krump... won't explain much though - what can i say? sometimes i'm willfully obtuse

I dunno. Dont they get "buck" in krumping?

f*ck me that came out already?

the denim cap with faux levi's leather patch? this past season, may still have them for all i know but unless you can get there today you're sol (as in SOL, not judas). really underrated cap btw - even despite it's engineering defect it's one of my favorite pieces from a generally disappointing season

I dunno. Dont they get "buck" in krumping?

true, i guess that is the more direct explanation

btw i hope they revert back to smedium sizing, too much hassle hunting down those smalls