Rising Sun & Co

Turntabloid

Yeah, RNR, is that the brown Lofgren shirt? If they still have those jeans when I return, I'll be a proud owner.

Yes, that is the brown Lofgren shirt. It adds a new dimension to my wardrobe. I didn't know there were colors outside of indigo blue up until that shirt:).

Hodis seems to be going for the mountain man look. I like that Rising Sun is starting to get a foot hold in the denim world.

I wonder what Nigel will come up with.

That's really awesome. Cabourn has been branching out little by little, with Yuketen making shoes/boots, and ARN Mercantile making trousers for them. Cabourn is one of the few brands, along with Mister Freedom and Rising Sun, that truly get me excited like no others.

Still working on some photos. Here is another movie poster style teaser.

www.banditphotographer.com

mposter.jpg

You fuckin tease.

Actually, I think that people who dress like that look too "trying." The whole miner trad look is so two centuries ago. Hah.

Also, we haven't seen pics of you with them on eltopo.

edit: sometimes and can just sit and look at these jeans for some time. I really like the felled yoke seam.

Hehehe Thanks Guys. That look never gets old to me. Zissou I couldn't be happier with these jeans, thanks to Switch for the convincing photos. I really don't have any great photos of me in these yet. I will post some, I forgot my tripod and my buddy isn't the best with the camera. The vintage henley and suspenders are from Mister Freedom. Here are a few more:

ab5.jpg

ab6.jpg

ab7.jpg

ab9.jpg

ab9a.jpg

ab10.jpg

ab11.jpg

ab12.jpg

ab13.jpg