I just got my car stolen

iGIT

That sucks man. Happened to me once, stolen overnight but the coppers found it that afternoon about two blocks from my house with a glue bag in the front seat, perfectly fine. Fairly bad attempt at stealing a car really, dumb glue sniffers.

someone broke into my car last night. i sat down in the driver's seat this morning to find that someone had opened the glove compartment and thrown everything all over the place. the only thing i had of value in the car was my sunglasses, which were thankfully still there. however, they stole my digital tire pressure gauge! jerks

EVERYONE, I GOT MY CAR BACK!

The police found my car at denny's and arrested the guys who stole it. The police said that the people who stole my car were using it as a get away vehicle. The people who stole it robbed 3 liquor stores before stealing my car to get away. They pretty much trashed my car, there's footprints all over my car and newport cigerette buds thrown all over the place on the inside of my car. They didn;t really steal anything except for all my change, my skimboard in my trunk, and all my cassettes.

EVERYONE, I GOT MY CAR BACK!

The police found my car at denny's and arrested the guys who stole it. The police said that the people who stole my car were using it as a get away vehicle. The people who stole it robbed 3 liquor stores before stealing my car to get away. They pretty much trashed my car, there's footprints all over my car and newport cigerette buds thrown all over the place on the inside of my car. They didn;t really steal anything except for all my change, my skimboard in my trunk, and all my cassettes.

damn man. in 2009, people are stealing cassettes. i'm never bringing my car to san jose.

friend of mines Fiat Cinquecento got stolen and couple days later the police was knocking on his door. they asked him if he had robbed 3 ATMs because the car was the getaway vehicle.

it think he had the older, boxier model

FIAT-Cinquecento-0-9-i-e----1993-1995-.jpg

hahahahahahhaa