Superfashion randoms thoughts

Guest jmatsu

better to do it now than in a few months. it's just a pain in the ass (when the mass editor isnt working), but it's a really good thing.

and it's nice to be able to see everything sorted out in colour

note: it was rqfsimons' idea, not mine. which was great.

better to do it now than in a few months. it's just a pain in the ass (when the mass editor isnt working), but it's a really good thing.

and it's nice to be able to see everything sorted out in colour

note: it was rqfsimons' idea, not mine. which was great.

my site's built on wordpress, editing posts is a lot easier than on tumblr I'm assuming.

also don't have to worry about shit not working.

sawyer, check you inbox

sorry, the sentence was wrongly formulated. i knew that yours wasnt with tumblr and it's generally easy to edit posts (just click and add tags)

but it's done (rqf did it for other colours too)

gareth pugh @ pitti in less than a week. hell yes.

I thought that was the caption for the ad. model looks so confused. "what is this, man"?

just flipped through Tommy Ton's Pitti Uomo coverage... some of the looks were cool and i like his eye for details, but it seems like a lot of the guys were thinking "god i hope i get snapped by a cool fashion photographer" when they got dressed this morning... i know it's a see-and-be-seen kind of event but jeez

already posted that video in it's respective thread.

as far as i'm a die hard gareth pugh fan, i'm not really amazed by this one (i prefer by far joie de vivre (f/w 10) or the one for s/s 10). i'd rather buy the old pieces than the recent ones.

at least, there will be a runway presentation.

& i want those overstylized club-kid monsters back.

that harness bra, SWEET JESUS

you need it

just flipped through Tommy Ton's Pitti Uomo coverage... some of the looks were cool and i like his eye for details, but it seems like a lot of the guys were thinking "god i hope i get snapped by a cool fashion photographer" when they got dressed this morning... i know it's a see-and-be-seen kind of event but jeez

milan fashion week is a fucking disaster.