Evisu jeans in Singapore

aLKayeL

Quote:

CHEAP MONDAY. WHERE

--- Original message by tweedlesinpink on May 14, 2006 12:35 AM

hah my 2nd pair of cheap monday (dry blue) just flew in from caliroots.. FUCKIN TIGHT LIKE HELL!! OMG!! and i am already so skinny.. squeezing my thighs so tightly man and so tapered.. i feel like a girl in those jeans.. oh man!!

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha yeah caliroots has dirt cheap cheap (um, yeah) mondays. but i'm not sure about getting a pair since if i'm going to spend cash i might as well spend it on something really pleasurable. like sex. or joy.

i've found seah st on the map, what's this Actually place's unit number?

Quote:

haha yeah caliroots has dirt cheap cheap (um, yeah) mondays. but i'm not sure about getting a pair since if i'm going to spend cash i might as well spend it on something really pleasurable. like sex. or joy.

--- Original message by tweedlesinpink on May 14, 2006 03:41 AM

yea fuck caliroots.. they sent me the wrong colour.. wanted the stonewash pair and they sent me the dry blue.. bunch of morons i have to say.. i am so busy breakin in the APC, guess got no time for that cheap mondays.. that boutique's featured on juice, maybe you would like to check out that mag for more info, btw how's your apc coming along? been starching like crazy? i bought the swear deans (i'm XTAL on flowerpod) and some morons in superfuture commented i got SHAQ feet (fuck them).. but my friends told me they look pretty awesome.. who cares.. i love them anyway...

yo guys glad to see this thread is alive again..... just went to style nordic... erm great boss and staff(a guy who look like harry kewell chinese version). Anyway was lookingfor blue washed SJ... dun have my size.... tried the used black SJ... bloody good fit. going for Dry SJ.. dun have my size... zzzzz...... waiting next week to see how.

Front Row close on sunday strange.

Anyway those nudies are all at $299 per piece..... like a bit expensive hor???

Quote:

WALAO! i went to Front Row today and was so sad....it was closed....i already got ready my money for a pair of APC new standards...will be going tomoro morning! anyone know what time they open in the morning?

--- Original message by xviralx on May 14, 2006 06:31 AM

hahaha got ready the cash somemore siaaaa!! skali got no size how? LoL!! bang balls.. just kidding, i think they stocks their APC jeans regularly..

r u selling the JR? yea frontrow selling APC cure and new standard.. my friend got the cure, i got the new standard.. both pretty much the same except the cure is tapered.. NS is slightly tapered.. buy cheap monday la.. i got a size 26 cheap monday dry blue for sale.. super tight one and skinny and tapered.. interested?

Went to front row yesterday..... APC NS fitting is great very slim or skinny i should say..... i tried a 29 and it's great but was concern about APC jeans stretching way too much.... anyway my friend dun have a good fit in em so we left for style nordic and got myself a pair of Dry slim jim..... abit expensive.. $299........ after wearing quite disappointed that the helm is actually quite big....... (i worn it right after i bought it)

Quote:
Quote:

--- Original message by tweedlesinpink on May 14, 2006 03:41 AM

yea fuck caliroots.. they sent me the wrong colour.. wanted the stonewash pair and they sent me the dry blue.. bunch of morons i have to say.. i am so busy breakin in the APC, guess got no time for that cheap mondays.. that boutique's featured on juice, maybe you would like to check out that mag for more info, btw how's your apc coming along? been starching like crazy? i bought the swear deans (i'm XTAL on flowerpod) and some morons in superfuture commented i got SHAQ feet (fuck them).. but my friends told me they look pretty awesome.. who cares.. i love them anyway...

--- Original message by su8m3rg3d on May 14, 2006 05:05 AM

i haven't been using too much starch, maybe once a week plus. my pocket and the seat of my pants are probably coming along the nicest, but everything else is creasing and fading more slowly. maybe in another month or so the results will be nice.

i'm going to check out Actually later this afternoon, do they have the Cheap Mondays yet?

What's the selection of LVCs like in SG? I know they have them at the Levis Raffles City branch, but they only seem to have the washed models.

From the Levis online store it seems like I should be able to get the 1947 501s for relatively cheap (both washed and dry), do they carry them here?

Quote:

What's the selection of LVCs like in SG? I know they have them at the Levis Raffles City branch, but they only seem to have the washed models.

From the Levis online store it seems like I should be able to get the 1947 501s for relatively cheap (both washed and dry), do they carry them here?

--- Original message by patience on May 23, 2006 08:40 AM

pathetic & expensive. icon_smile_sad.gif get them elswhere man. All the best. icon_smile.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Sia lah guys. Im new here. Didn't know they were fellow denim fans around here. Thats good news man.

Anyway how do you manage to get through all the japanese language to order at rakuten? I was thinking of getting some sugarcanes.