Puma x Evisu Jeans

holotekor

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that depends on which store and when.

No he means the white denim with blue gulls. denim.puma.com under mens regular fit. They were 'released' for summer. The problem with puma is they really don't do a good job with all this shit. They've had the slim greencast up for months now and not one store has gotten them in. Its ON the fucking flash site but not available for purchase. I even had one guy I talked to on the phone try and tell me that he was the 'denim expert' and that they didn't make them in a slim cut.

I worked for that company for a week. Then I realized that they're a bunch of fucking pompous hipsters with their heads shoved so far up their asses they can't even run their own company.

Like I said. The people who work at puma don't know shit about denim.

hello guys

I've seen these jeans on some other site and found much more info here later on. So I decided to buy these jeans,, I did not go out much, due to my work schedule and unfortunately wore them only once, If anyone is interested I am selling mine, here is the ebay link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=015&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=250139316774&rd=1&rd=1

if its against the rules please delete it

I am short on money and need some extra cash, these jeans are like brand new. I paid 180 plus tax for them in Miami,

I am selling them for much cheaper

thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Like I said. The people who work at puma don't know shit about denim.

I work for Puma and sadly this is true. I am the only person at my store who knows anything about our Evisu denim or even denim at all.

Oh, and for the record, the rigid wash is NOT dry.

I work for Puma and sadly this is true. I am the only person at my store who knows anything about our Evisu denim or even denim at all.

Oh, and for the record, the rigid wash is NOT dry.

Does that mean they're one-wash? The one's I've seen at my Puma store are most defintely unwashed and they lose color as seen in in Huy's picture so I believed they were dry.

Does that mean they're one-wash? The one's I've seen at my Puma store are most defintely unwashed and they lose color as seen in in Huy's picture so I believed they were dry.

just because something is washed doesnt mean they dont lose color.

almost all sugarcanes and alot of skulls are one wash.

Yeah, I picked some up in paris in november, after 4 days the press stud at the coin pocket came off and the staff complained that "id been wearning my jeans too hard". Pretty disapointing, and they're just my painting jeans now.

till

I dont think nikesber is lying. Well 4 months out of 6...and to school and arond home, probably not too much strenuous wear.

If you compare the honeycomb detail between nikesber and Huy you'll notice that they're different in size.

Huy had worn his tight, nikesber (being the probably hypebeast) wore his loose.

Its the same store with my slightly loosely worn RRDS, normally a 28, i've got a w30

These are 7 months, RRDS, worn a little heavily, (uni, work, play etc..)

img2870yf8.jpg

I'm going to manhattan and i'd like to pick up a pair of regular greencasts... where could i get them there ? and how much should they be there ?

Don't bother. Those jeans are fucking garbage. They're not raw, theyre a super large fit even in regular, and the term 'green caste' is a crock of shit. They retail at 170 but it wouldn't be worth it honestly, get a pair of genuine Evisu for 100 bucks more or for like 30 if you check out their online sale. Puma ruins everything.

All of the Evisu denim carried by Puma have gone through at least one washing process.

And Puma are no longer making the Long Rise Loose/Carrot fit. Too bad, too, because it was definitely the best men's fit.

I'm not sure if this is the "carrot" fit but they do still carry the long rise loose fit which is right on the site:

http://store.puma.com/pumaUSStore/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=PumaUS&category%5Fname=MensDenim&product%5Fid=55000201&productType=Apparel&mainCategory=Men&shopBy=item&siteid=1

... but indigo is a pigment.

owned.

The godly internet says otherwise!

Pigments are insoluble in the coating material, whereas dyes dissolve in and color the coating.(Indigo being a dye)

• 2 months later...
hm i tried them already and thought the fit was quite nice..but now they run out of stock ...

and the fact that they are green makes them even more attraktive.. any compareable pair of jeans ?

http://vari.ocnk.net/product/615

Evisu #2's have a greencast, plus the denim they use isnt crap and fades very nicely.

EDIT: Those are the 2001 cut, if you want something more straight, 2000 is the way to go.

question for anyone,

i bought a pair of the evisuxpumas about 7-8 months ago and have worn them EXTREMELY rarely because i wasnt to fond of the cut and just have a hatexhate relationship with them,

I have kind of readopted them into my circulation but I am unsure if its worth putting in the work it would take to get the nice fades/honeycombs etc that it seems are so tough to get with the jeans.

It is hard for me to find time to work them in over my sams+imperials so anyone have any thoughts on whether the fades are even nice enough if I cant manage everyday wear for several months

These are my evisu x pumas that i've been wearing on and off for about a year and a half. It's true that they have pretty low quality denim that doesn't look good after many washes, but the fit is amazing. (I've already said that several times on this forum haha)

37.jpg

brand new

103.jpg

brand new

295.jpg

about 8 months of wear

evisupuma1.jpg

now

evisupuma2.jpg

now

note that in the current pictures the jeans aren't actually so short in real life. it's due to the camera angle and lens distortion