Puma x Evisu Jeans

holotekor

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When i was down in orlando FL earlyier this week, i saw some of those ( really dark not sure if they were actually raw ) and saw some people at the puma outlet wearing them. None of them were faded though. Looked a little baggy from what i saw.\

Lets see some pictures!

Tried them today, they fit very nice !

But what I wonder is, why can some people wear them like one year ? Weren't they just released ?

And what is "Rigid" ? - Some of them had a red and some of them had a green sheet, what does that mean ? :/ the emlpoyer in the puma shop was so busy he totally forgot me...

People have had them for a year because they were released on Valentine's Day 2006

When you say "sheet" do you mean the tag? The big laminated paper thing?

If you do, I'd bet the green tags are for the greencast denim and the red ones are for the indigo.

i didnt washt hem. thats how they look when you dont wash them. theyre not raw i dont think

uh, if those were the 'rigid' which they appear to be, that means they are raw. Probably one-wash or sanforized, but they should still fade after 6 months. I'm assuming you didn't wear them every day

pls freaking dont lie i dont see no fades there they are freaking new boy... you better get things straight here...want me to post my 3 months old puma evisu? which i havent been wearing cause of m skulls and sam's.. ..

do these actually fade well? anyone got a picture of these jeans with lots of wear?

Maybe you should browse through this thread before asking questions.

wow dude i swear. i have had these since january.i havent worn them very hard. just to school and around the house

that is not 6 months of wear. that can be done in like 5 days of wear plus starch. trying to impress the denim heads huh lol. you dont have to wash them to lose color.