holotekor

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

they're not selvage, and the denim is very thin compared to Jap Evisus, the feel is kindda interesting though, I wonder how they're like after you wash them...

• 2 months later...

N Y has some of the fuller ones in certain sizes. Didn't check the regular fit. The saleslady said there were more coming in... September?

a word of advice..

pass on the PumaXEvisu jeans..

the quality is nowhere near what regular issue Evisu jeans are at..

and that's not saying much.

regardless, from the feel to the stitching you're getting something more along the lines of "puma denim" than "evisu denim"...

spend a little more and get some true evisu jeans..

or skip on it all together and jump on some samurai's..

:)

i want to try them on first, i dont know how the sizing runs on em. how much are they going to set me back if i go for em? its either those, APC hipsters, or cheap mondays/cheap girls jeans from around town

and what stores in so. cal carry that stuff? are there Evisu or Puma stores? I've honestly never seen either...

• 1 month later...

here is some news from pumatalk, one of the posters works for puma

they are to be dropped in october soo keep a look out. new wash this time. its called the aged denim. itll be a lighter blue, what would be expected from that name. also, a new style called the naval pant. it features a stitch print over the front pockets. the rear pockets are cut-ins instead of the typical rear pockets stitched on the pant. also, behind the knee will be another horizontal stitch to stay consistent with the appearance of a '70s US naval pant. this pant will be based on the loose fit. all other styles apply in terms of the new wash. ooh to please you guys who like fitting jeans (like skaters), the men will have a new style slim fit. no more shopping in the girls section for me, and i bet a lot of you guys too.

yeah they are not that great but some cuts were ok and the price is also not too high. i dont own a pair but i know people who like them a lot

$160 is not too high?

well i dont mean to insult the brand at all i was thinking of getting some, it just seems like why not buy some APC's or something when the quality is a lot higher and the pricepoint on those is about $130