Puma x Evisu Jeans

holotekor

$160 is not too high?

well i dont mean to insult the brand at all i was thinking of getting some, it just seems like why not buy some APC's or something when the quality is a lot higher and the pricepoint on those is about $130

i have apc and i don't have pumaxevisu so i'm on your side :D but for some people who want the evisu mark and can't afford the real evisu they might not be a bad choice.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would anybody who has these comment to say they are bad quality? as far as handling them, they seem fairly nice, agree, i would agree $160 is a bit high, but i think people are paying for the evisu logo on these guys.

well thats my gripe with it because i dont give a shit about the evisu logo but i love the fit/color of the raw women's skinny, but i really really dont want to have to spend $160 on them if they arent awesome quality

quality wise, i don't see them as any worse as the pairs of nudies that i own. It's a great denim that stretches out in teh waist a little but surprisingly the legs keep their shape. The knee doesnt bag out as much as my APCs do. Its one of my favorite and most comfortable straight up "skinny" jeans that i own.

I own:

APC New Cure, new standard,

dior 19cm

nudie rrds, slim jims

for comparison purpose

The quality is not incredible, but it's not crap either.

Really love the fit, looks good and is comfortable.

You might be able to find better quality given the price (but I got mine for $140 NWT on eBay), but I mainly got them because they're different from what I have already.

Sorry but are those the womens model? How can you say those arent skinny? that looks ridiculously skinny to me, no offense

well he said he tapered them, they dont actually look like that, they arent as slim at the ankles.

how does the pumaxevisu quality compare to nudie?

if i wear a 27 in apc, what size is good for me in the skinny fit? and since im already asking, what about size in slim jim?

shags, you will probably need a size 30 in the womens skinny. I wear a 25 in APC and i wear a size 28 skinny womens and it fits perfect

what could you say about the quality of pumaxevisu v. nudie?

does anyone have pics of faded rigid's?

(because im basically sure that apc rocks them both hahaha)

haha, honestly quality wise, I liked my RRDS better than my APC new standards. The quality of the evisus stands up to nudie quality IMHO. The denim has a very interesting sheen to it, its almost as if theres an extra layer of indigo on top that just kind of caked on there. The fit and finish is very nice, with quality stitching throughout and it's been put through a bunch of abuse with no problems. The waist stretches out quite a bit, but the legs keeps its shape perfectly with minimal knee bagging. I think they only come in even sizes, and i find the size 28 womens to be skinny/tight on me and I am a small guy (5'9 115lbs).

• 3 weeks later...

Whats goin on guys-

Im pretty new to the Denim game but Ive owned some nice pairs here and there. I ran across the EVISUpuma line here and was going to order a pair of regulars stiff/raw denim but got stuck.

Im a 34 x 30 and the online site said to go a size larger....now Im stuck between two options. 1) If I dont plan on washing my jeans, should I get a 34 x 30. -OR- 2) If I plan on washing them after months of use should I go ahead and follow the directions and get a size larger? And do these fit and/or shrink like the OG Levi raws?

Thanks in advance fellas.

J.

I actually borrowed a pair from my bro a while back and it was the jp raw denim....it was beautiful. And I know that EU & EVISUpuma arent the greatest but this pic just closed me:

zlq6ph.jpg

Whats goin on guys-

Im pretty new to the Denim game but Ive owned some nice pairs here and there. I ran across the EVISUpuma line here and was going to order a pair of regulars stiff/raw denim but got stuck.

Im a 34 x 30 and the online site said to go a size larger....now Im stuck between two options. 1) If I dont plan on washing my jeans, should I get a 34 x 30. -OR- 2) If I plan on washing them after months of use should I go ahead and follow the directions and get a size larger? And do these fit and/or shrink like the OG Levi raws?

Thanks in advance fellas.

J.

HI!

I recall they've got 2 types. 1 is the relaxed fit & the other the slim fit.

But having said that, I find them overwhelming & thats coming from me, a fan of sports/fashion house tie ups.

I dont' even know whether they are selvages or not & I bet its definitely not made in Japan.

They could have put some puma daicock at the back to make it more desirable, but instead the green evisu logos is just darn unappealing.

If you must buy, just fork out more for made in Japan Evisus with the fancy daicocks.

• 2 months later...

just tried some on regular and slim fits. only had 32w in slims which were sorta loose, but the 30s in the regular seemed tight. maybe its a question of cut. cause it seemed like more than just a 2 size difference.

i dont know though. the slim cut fit really well except for the loose waist, i gave them my number to call when they get some more sizes in, i'll probably try the girls cut too