Puma x Evisu Jeans

holotekor

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THose look great! I DJ at Puma, so I took a pair home for cheap, but I couldn't find a rigid in my size. I got the worn in, but I can't bring myself to 'work' on the pair. They're really not bad jeans, just definitely not worth the 160+ price tag.

• 4 weeks later...

Very nice pair. There's a heap of them at the Puma store in Marina Sq, Singapore but they don't have those fits.

Only the super loose or straight fits. :(

I work in a mall right next door to a puma and I've yet to go check these out... might have to walk in a try a pair on tomorrow... I just hate the way everyone in that store dresses and the fact that everyone in Dallas has this uniform of boot-cut diesel jeans w/ rediculous wash + crazy puma sneakers + fitted t-shirt.

really off-putting

I work in a mall right next door to a puma and I've yet to go check these out... might have to walk in a try a pair on tomorrow... I just hate the way everyone in that store dresses and the fact that everyone in Dallas has this uniform of boot-cut diesel jeans w/ rediculous wash + crazy puma sneakers + fitted t-shirt.

really off-putting

Hahaha well if it makes you feel any better, I'm starting at the Philadelphia store pretty soon and no one there I've seen working there looks like that. Well maybe the sneakers and the tee, but not the jeans and thats the most stand out to me haha.

well the people that work in the store aren't wearing the diesels and what not but they are wearing track jackets and have hyper-trendy hair styles and shit...its deffinately a "look" and I don't like it

sorry for off topicness

those jeans up there look great and the puma fade is a neat idea

• 2 months later...

really off-putting

you work in northpark?

you work in northpark?

i am pretty sure he is, those puma staff all wears ferrari jacket stuff and i ask them once about the jeans, all they told me is ..." yeah, they are great jeans" ....what the hell?:confused:

BTW, those puma x evisu looks turn out pretty amazing:D , it seems like the best one i have seen so far

i am pretty sure he is, those puma staff all wears ferrari jacket stuff and i ask them once about the jeans, all they told me is ..." yeah, they are great jeans" ....what the hell?:confused:

BTW, those puma x evisu looks turn out pretty amazing:D , it seems like the best one i have seen so far

lol @ their response. ballin.

didn't know there were any more dfwers here, where you at?

yea i got the same ones but there too big in width one size bigger perfect in length any tips on how to shrink them...
can nobody help me??

Return them and get your size. That's your best bet. Theyre hardly going to shrink and when they do they'll just stretch back out again eventually.

well the people that work in the store aren't wearing the diesels and what not but they are wearing track jackets and have hyper-trendy hair styles and shit...its deffinately a "look" and I don't like it

sorry for off topicness

those jeans up there look great and the puma fade is a neat idea

are you talking about the one at northpark?

lol, the jeans are nice. eventually when i get a job, ill be buying some nice jeans i see on this board. lol