Puma x Evisu Jeans

holotekor

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure what you mean, that wash lookings pretty damn good to me. Good job.

I also like how the jeans turned a greenish/gray hue instead of the typical sky blue.

Oh, what fit this that?

That would be because theyre black denim... not indigo. So you would get a greyish fade rather than a blue tone.

And to the post above this unless youre lookng for a pair of jeans to hang off your ass theres no need to size up. If you DO want a pair of evisu that are baggy I can pick up a pair of fakes in northwest Philly for less which quality wise aren't much worse.

If you want evisus people, DONT buy these. Order a pair of No. 3s for the same price or pay a little extra for No. 2s

Eh, but the Puma evisu site calls those "rigid". From my understanding, the blacks haven't come out yet; they will later this year or early next.

http://www.highsnobiety.com/home/the_daily_news/archive/2007/october/04/puma_x_evisu_black_series/index.htm

I used to work at Puma and Ive owned the jeans Rigid does not mean raw, and raw does not necessarily determine that it must be indigo. Nudie for example has several different colors in raw such as black and greycast. The puma x evisu are not raw and are assuredly a one wash of a black warp, white weft. The ones you posted for the link are an overdye, that is a black warp AND a black weft.

• 1 month later...
These are my evisu x pumas that i've been wearing on and off for about a year and a half. It's true that they have pretty low quality denim that doesn't look good after many washes, but the fit is amazing. (I've already said that several times on this forum haha)

37.jpg

brand new

103.jpg

brand new

295.jpg

about 8 months of wear

evisupuma1.jpg

now

evisupuma2.jpg

now

note that in the current pictures the jeans aren't actually so short in real life. it's due to the camera angle and lens distortion

Prima, they look a lot better now! Maybe if the seagulls stayed on they would look amazing but great job. What fit and wash was that? Thanks

• 1 month later...

Just got a pair of these in the slim rigid. Yea, the quality does suck compared to my flatheads, but they do fit really nice. I really like the small details you get in these jeans (like the zipper, pocket patterns, coin pocket button) that you don't get in your typical hardcore japanese denim. I occasionally put my contest warehouse jeans aside to wear these once in a while. Truly one of my favorite pairs of denim.

These jeans need more love.

evisu1.jpg

evisu2.jpg

• 2 months later...

hey guys, im pretty new to the forum but have been lookin around quite alot tryna get as much info as possible.

Anyway, i love those slim rigids a couple of posts back, i was wondering if you have to size down in these puma x evisu's and by how much. I am roughly 6ft in height and a true size 32 waist.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...

reviving for kicks. 
Bought the raw version at winners waaaaay back (2007) for like 30 bucks.

didn't know what raw denim was so washed them many times, then stored them away for years.

found them like 2 years later and found the fit to be too baggy, so i cuffed them into jorts (lol)

20130528_040711_zps696c1e13.jpg

20130528_040721_zps75bd048d.jpg