Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

• 2 weeks later...

If i go on a date with a girl, who offers to drive, and we forget to pay for parking and receive a $80 fine, how should I handle this? do i offer to pay half?

My lesson from last night is: always take care of small details as something little like not paying a parking ticket, can ruin a night.

If i go on a date with a girl, who offers to drive, and we forget to pay for parking and receive a $80 fine, how should I handle this? do i offer to pay half?

My lesson from last night is: always take care of small details as something little like not paying a parking ticket, can ruin a night.

depends how you feel about her... if you see yourself going on future dates with her, then offer to pay half. otherwise, it's not really your problem, unless you feel partially responsible and/or ultimately find yourself consumed by guilt. But that $40 could go towards parking fees on a date with a NEW girl! :cool:

haha. i've driven all other times, but this time she offered and i thought i would take it up so i can examine her ability to handle the gear stick.

we drove to a spot that i am familiar with and which she has never been to, thus i feel responsible to some degree because being the experienced lead male that i am (0), i should have made sure that i took care of little things like this. That way it would have resulted in a completely positive night.

but doesn't matter, i guess i just want to be a gentleman about it, and she did insist that i shouldnt pay for it. I'll buy her dinner next time we are out and its all good.

The world is FULL of CWG with big jugs.

The world is also FULL of weed connects.

Which one is in shorter supply where you are? Act accordingly. Profit.

PS. Any girl who will suspend major life plans like that for a guy she's known for a month is probably nuttier than you realize.

Fucken arem coming through with dem straight wisdom bombs. You are my new go-to guy for relationship/life guidance.

Found a girl I really like and the feelings are mutual but I need help overcoming some potential barriers. First off it kills me that this girl has slept with more partners than me, obviously its not a huge deal in the grand scheme of things but she has slept with four more partners than me. Its kinda always in the back of my mind, but I'm assuming this will go away over time correct? Anything assuring? Also, she is constantly contacted by her ex boyfriend that dated her for a year, to which she usually responds. The guys a fuckin nut and a deadbeat so it irks me that he has nothing better to do than to hit her up constantly. Do I give this girl the time of day assuming she'll taper off from her ex completely, or does it seem like a lost cause? She hasn't had another boyfriend since the crazy ex, but I guess some guy was seeing her and stopped because he was afraid she couldn't leave the ex. If it matters at all she broke up with the ex and has expressed that she would never get back together with him, but they still talk. What do?

How long is a while?

Calling you buddy isn't the definitive friendzone indicator, but it definitely isn't positive for you. Other aspects of your relationship with her should make this much clearer.

move on.

the only thing a girl should call 'buddy' is your schlong.

friends for more than 4 years now but haven't kept in touch until recently.

my bday is coming up and she's planning to drive down 6hrs to see me. she seems excited.

friends for more than 4 years now but haven't kept in touch until recently.

my bday is coming up and she's planning to drive down 6hrs to see me. she seems excited.

Friends for more than 4 years is pretty evident that this is friendzone. She knows you, and thus no mystery nor attraction for you.

Found a girl I really like and the feelings are mutual but I need help overcoming some potential barriers. First off it kills me that this girl has slept with more guys than me, obviously its not a huge deal in the grand scheme of things but she has slept with four more partners than me. Its kinda always in the back of my mind, but I'm assuming this will go away over time correct? Anything assuring? Also, she is constantly contacted by her ex boyfriend that dated her for a year, to which she usually responds. The guys a fuckin nut and a deadbeat so it irks me that he has nothing better to do than to hit her up constantly. Do I give this girl the time of day assuming she'll taper off from her ex completely, or does it seem like a lost cause? She hasn't had another boyfriend since the crazy ex, but I guess some guy was seeing her and stopped because he was afraid she couldn't leave the ex. If it matters at all she broke up with the ex and has expressed that she would never get back together with him, but they still talk. What do?

Overall, play your own game. forget this other guy. As much as I hate exes (because they are bad news), they are an ex for a reason.

Also you shouldn't even be talking about the ex with a new girl...

but doesn't matter, i guess i just want to be a gentleman about it, and she did insist that i shouldnt pay for it. I'll buy her dinner next time we are out and its all good.

best move. offered to pay, she declined.

you look like gentleman, still have cash in wallet.

also insomnia is lol – can't sleep and giving people advice on the internet. bad combo.

Found a girl I really like and the feelings are mutual but I need help overcoming some potential barriers. First off it kills me that this girl has slept with more guys than me, obviously its not a huge deal in the grand scheme of things but she has slept with four more partners than me. Its kinda always in the back of my mind, but I'm assuming this will go away over time correct? Anything assuring? Also, she is constantly contacted by her ex boyfriend that dated her for a year, to which she usually responds. The guys a fuckin nut and a deadbeat so it irks me that he has nothing better to do than to hit her up constantly. Do I give this girl the time of day assuming she'll taper off from her ex completely, or does it seem like a lost cause? She hasn't had another boyfriend since the crazy ex, but I guess some guy was seeing her and stopped because he was afraid she couldn't leave the ex. If it matters at all she broke up with the ex and has expressed that she would never get back together with him, but they still talk. What do?

Its a lot easier for a girl to get laid, get over it. Live in the moment

If it bothers you that much just assume they all have. It will be easier on your fragile ego. And stop asking the question when you can't handle the answer.

Eventually you will learn that it just doesn't matter at all.

just because a girl has slept with more guys than you (or girls, if you are straight), doesn't neccesarily make her more experienced than you - she could have only slept with them a few times, and also she could've slept with people who suck in bed.

in the end sex is only one part of a relationship, and it shouldn't matter that much anyway - if she likes you, then she likes you.

She should be more concerned with your sexual history than you are with her since you are promiscuous with both sexes.

Haha I only have sex with women I should have clarified, but I was just bringing up the fact that she had slept with more partners than me, including a 28 year old when she was 18 (yikes). Not to mention she brought up the whole ex boyfriend thing, and he contacts her constantly. I'm going to tread lightly on this one, she is definitely not something to dive into. It's too bad because I fell for her pretty fast.

Why does an 18 year old sleeping with a 28 year old mean yikes? Trust me, when you're 28 you will still want to sleep with 18 year old women. And when you're 38, and 48, and 58... and if you're lucky you might get to. I did, it was sweet.

Grow up, you sound like the one she needs to stay away from until you mature a bit.