Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

I used to think you were cool for turning a lot of sufu peeps onto creepy-chan aka Allison Harvard. But your alleged social blundering and overall hesitance to do anything with a woman has made me very upset (over the internet.) I wish you were here in person so I could grab you by the throat and shake some sense into your damn self... I just have this idea in my head that you are feeble/diminutive in stature and lack any means to defend yourself...
I used to think you were cool for turning a lot of sufu peeps onto creepy-chan aka Allison Harvard. But your alleged social blundering and overall hesitance to do anything with a woman has made me very upset (over the internet.) I wish you were here in person so I could grab you by the throat and shake some sense into your damn self... I just have this idea in my head that you are feeble/diminutive in stature and lack any means to defend yourself...

keep hittin all the uglies and u'll become known as the guy who hits all the uglies. then the hot girls will be like "lol, he did whut??"

truth. the converse of this also applies. I know this dude who has a reputation for fucking lots of girls. Girls want to fuck him just to say theyve been with him. This kid is 21 and over 150 deep. Honestly, dude is just an average looking persian guy. Shits crazy.

whats all this fuckin uglies talk? why would you wanna bone a slag?

Just woke up. Last night did VIP at this private "交流会" party at 砂漠の薔薇. Probably 500 people deep, me and my boyz just chillin with bottles of wine. Did probably 3-4 rotations of groups of bitches coming to our table and we shoot the shit. Lots of hot dimes but unfortunately nothing to talk home about from my side. Did 二次会 in Roppongi. On the way, I bump into my friends ex-gf waiting for her friends in the crossing. Shoot the shit, tell her to take care. Good thing is we've probably invested in enough women to have 飲み会 every friday and saturday for the next two months.

Oh yeah, still haven't given that bitches phone to the police yet.

Sent: Monday, June 01, 2009 5:33 PM

To: YYYYYY; djrajio; ZZZZZZ

Subject: RE: Friday business meeting

Yeh we could do.

I'll discuss it with my contact first, but might be a slightly sleezy place to start off. Always better to start off somewhere nice.

I'll discuss it first though and see how it goes down.

Sent: Monday, June 01, 2009 5:36 PM

To: 'XXXXXX'; YYYYYY; ZZZZZZ

I’m fine either way. But my gut says there’s more upside if we meet them first then head to 57 afterwards.

Sent: Monday, June 01, 2009 5:30 PM

To: djrajio; XXXXXX; ZZZZZZ

that mixer might actually be a better idea, why dont we move the 4x4 thing to 10pm and go to the mixer first?

Sent: Monday, June 01, 2009 5:30 PM

To: djrajio; YYYYYY; ZZZZZZ

Yeh for sures dude!

That would be a great place to close the deal.

Otherwise also a good place to seek new business opprtunities!

Sent: Monday, June 01, 2009 5:23 PM

To: XXXXXX; YYYYYY; ZZZZZZ

Looking forward to it. Thanks for setting it up. There’s also a university mixer at 57 that night. Maybe for nijikai we could stop by…

Sent: Monday, June 01, 2009 5:19 PM

To: ZZZZZZ; YYYYYY; djrajio

Awsome. djrajio and YYYYYY, good for you too??

Sent: Monday, June 01, 2009 5:16 PM

To: XXXXXX; YYYYYY; djrajio

sounds good

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Monday, June 01, 2009 5:01 PM

To: YYYYYY; ZZZZZZ; djrajio

Subject: Friday business meeting

YYYYYY, ZZZZZZ, djrajio,

How about our proposed meeting this Friday (5th) ?

4-on-4 action.

I'll sort out the exact times and location by then.

Rgrds,

XX

XXXXXX

Equity Sales

Equity Cash Sales

Email: [email protected]

CREDIT SUISSE

クレディ・スイス証券株式会社

Credit Suisse Securites (Japan) Limited

Izumi Garden Tower

1-6-1 Roppongi Minato-ku Tokyo 106-6024

guys who are not getting girls here are either 1 of these:

1) not socially active and I mean exposure to womenz is very little

2) never got it started, spend too much time/effort on jawnz

3) EQ is low

4) low self esteem

5) treat women like god

aw man i suffer from #5. i was recently rejected by a girl and one of her reasons was "i feel like i'd be too mean to you"

how to be a dick without turning off girl?

Gahh.

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

Being a dick for the sake of trying to attract a girl never works because its inauthentic.

A woman can see right through the facade, especially if you're incongruent in what you say and do.

The key isn't about being a dick but living in your own reality, doing things for yourself, but allowing the woman to come along for the ride.

If she asks for a favor and its inconvenient, tell her no or do things on your own terms.

She wants a man with a spine not some "yes" man doormat.

I tend to be the "silent" type and just ignore the noise.

Women have wild imaginations and they'll go crazy trying to figure out "what it all means".

Use passiveness to your advantage.

I take the same angle as djrajio, take it slow, quiet, build up lots of mystery, but I feel like I might want to change it up in the future; reason being that I tend to take this approach towards life, and it tends to make girls get super annoyed with me during the time we're together (not a bad thing, it makes them easier to shake when their time is up), but it also makes them all want to come back to me after a breather, whether I want to deal with them or not.

^^^^

nigga, the reason she be callin you is cuz she's married / cheating on her bf.

That's fuck up man.

ESPECIALLY in INAKA where everyone will know about your business.

^^^^

nigga, the reason she be callin you is cuz she's married / cheating on her bf.

That's fuck up man.

ESPECIALLY in INAKA where everyone will know about your business.

This brings up something I always wondered about. Is hooking up with taken women such an incredibly low thing to do? I got drunk as fuck and went to the backseat with girls whom had boyfriends a couple times, and I got a shitload of shit from my friends for doing that. I see that it's wrong and I probably will never do it again, but imo I couldn't have done something too wrong if it was always the girl who asked for it.

... right?

Fair enough. I put zero money into these "relationships". Several girls still come back for more. After the girl who was determined to married me and a friends story about a super fine osaka hostess who was raped and is now gaijin hunting for a way out of nihon, Im not committing to every girl I have sex with.

Being baller status, you cant put the money down and no big deal but me, I am still wise with the money.

Difference of opinions I guess.

agree being a dick is usually a bad way to go about it, but arent raj/dismal talking about foreign shit?

ime a healthy dose dont give a fuck swagger works pretty well on corny white bitches (and corny scene bitches for that matter)

and our black and latin friends

this counts double if they are from the south or have at least lived here a while

I could probably apply my game play to white American girls without any major changes, but I don't have anything for white girls and don't keep up with white culture, so no concrete examples. I'm not a dick to most people, btw. Well, maybe a little, but not a lot more than most people.

I visited my old college a couple years ago (big 10? 12? true bumblefuck college town) and went to a classic college bar with my friends... some huge fat girl stepped on my boxfresh Dior Homme shoes in her Payless 'going out' heels, I got pretty mad since it was a big muddy stomp and not a dusty scuff like most dainty ladies would leave... I said 'yo you just stepped on my $500 shoes' and she replied by looking at them, and said 'those aren't $500 shoes' in this nasal fat girl voice. Probably my last real contact with white girls that I can remember.