Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

stay away from medic b's - after goin thru med school i can wholheartedly say they are all fucked in the head in some way or another. the only genuine ones are generally unattractive or in serious relationships if they are hot.

What im saying is a huge generalisation of course, yours mite be the one but if she isnt batshit crazy then it will come a point where her career is gonna take priority over all else. The hot ones are the worst culprits, esp if she is 18 and in her first year (im assuming you are in europe, if you are in the US then the girl is full of shit unless its a pre-med program, which isnt med school anyway).

us med school beezies are all about career. it goes 1) career, 2) you, unless she's religious, but then there's a good chance you're married to her already.

graduate student girls are p cool tho, if you're down to play with age differences.

New girl turns out to be a head case whore (eating disorders in HS and all that jazz), cant say i'm surprised - it was in the back of my head the whole time. She wants a second chance, says i'm special to her, yadda yadda. I'm no chump and so I will go with my gut and say no, HELL no.

Thanks for the summer fling and letting me squeeze those nice fake bitties

Edit: just found out she is a cutter. I don't want to completely disappear from her life, any (serious) advice from the sufu community on how to react or support?

Edit: just found out she is a cutter. I don't want to completely disappear from her life, any (serious) advice from the sufu community on how to react or support?

disappear from her life completely. cutters are cutters because they want attention for it, and pity, and sympathy. take those away and you take away the reasons she has for being a cutter(at least relative to you).

It also saves you a bunch of trouble, unless you are a clueless-era drama queen, or you really love "the craft", and that movie with angelina jolie and winona ryder.

Basically, dealing with other people that are not fucking crazy is tough enough, but when their actions are almost by default completely irrational you need to ask yourself what the fuck the point is. You can't help people that choose not to help themselves. Walk away; preferably while narrating the last scene from "American Psycho" in your head.

I was hung up on this girl for way too long. The other day I woke up and I just didn't give a shit anymore. Nothing happened or anything, and I mean I knew the entire time not to give a fuck, but what a great feeling to ACTUALLY not care instead of telling yourself that you don't.

Not looking for advice, just posting my relief.

Man, again, I think everyone's problems can be solved by watching Swingers.

Basically, dealing with other people that are not fucking crazy is tough enough, but when their actions are almost by default completely irrational you need to ask yourself what the fuck the point is. You can't help people that choose not to help themselves. Walk away; preferably while narrating the last scene from "American Psycho" in your head.

Yeah, good stuff. This girl has had several episodes like this over the past few years. I vaguely got the impression this latest one was almost routine. I'm planning to reduce my interaction to nothing more than the occasional text or bike ride so I can make some phone calls if i notice shit really starting to hit the fan.

What worries me more though is that these kinds of girls are becoming a trend in my life. The last three girls I have been involved with in the last few years (psuedo gf status) have turned out to show borderline personality disorders - i believe in all three cases it was even diagnosed as such. Why am i attracted to crazy women.. this has me concerned.

stay away from medic b's - after goin thru med school i can wholheartedly say they are all fucked in the head in some way or another. the only genuine ones are generally unattractive or in serious relationships if they are hot.

What im saying is a huge generalisation of course, yours mite be the one but if she isnt batshit crazy then it will come a point where her career is gonna take priority over all else. The hot ones are the worst culprits, esp if she is 18 and in her first year (im assuming you are in europe, if you are in the US then the girl is full of shit unless its a pre-med program, which isnt med school anyway).

Nah i'm from Sydney - they have undergrad med here. I actually don't know much about her since i met her at a club and we just danced and had only a brief chat - she could be crazy. I don't even remember how she looks like either.

There's some good advice in this thread, because i messaged her, and no reply the first time so i gave her a call and was just casual and confident - and i said to her if she was heading out to x club, then she might see me there. Last night she msgd me saying "hey! im here with my friends - and you?" but i ended up staying home because i'm heading out to a ball tourny but i told her i left town a night earlier.

COnfidence and patience are key things I've learned to apply - it doesn't make you reek of creepiness/desperation/sleeziness.

Why am i attracted to crazy women.. this has me concerned.

We have this messed up idea that crazy = less boring. Technically it's true, but it's very seldom worth all the bullshit.

I dated a cutter my first year at uni. I was under the impression it was in her past but after a few months, signs started popping up that she wasn't out of that stage yet. I told her I wouldn't deal with her shit, and when it ended, I cut ties. Partially because I knew she was always the type just looking for attention, and partially because I didn't want the burden of always caring if we did keep in touch. It wasn't my problem, don't make it yours.

Oddly enough, there are at least two other members here that know her.

i met a girl like a week ago

talked to her over phone couple of times (good)

other times couldnt reach her, she begins text that begins w 'ill call later'

then tries to conversation OVER text (bad/wtf)

bahhh i dont get it

Nah i'm from Sydney - they have undergrad med here. I actually don't know much about her since i met her at a club and we just danced and had only a brief chat - she could be crazy. I don't even remember how she looks like either.

There's some good advice in this thread, because i messaged her, and no reply the first time so i gave her a call and was just casual and confident - and i said to her if she was heading out to x club, then she might see me there. Last night she msgd me saying "hey! im here with my friends - and you?" but i ended up staying home because i'm heading out to a ball tourny but i told her i left town a night earlier.

COnfidence and patience are key things I've learned to apply - it doesn't make you reek of creepiness/desperation/sleeziness.

Oddly enough, there are at least two other members here that know her.

haaaaaaa.

almost dated this chick in first year, who seemed righteously cool, only to find she was posting about me on an online forum...

...i mean who would do that.

Why am i attracted to crazy women.. this has me concerned.

welcome to my life. I had a horrible streak of them through college, absolutely gorgeous girls for the most part but I swear I deserve a psych degree for even dealing with day to day life with some of those girls.

I'm not going to stop until I find a 3/3, I know they are out there, at least with very low levels of crazy... they are women after all.

absolutely no hate, I love all you ladies!

sorry to be a downer is a relatively upbeat thread...

i got dumped three months ago by a girl i legitimately thought was 'the one' and thought i would spend the rest of my life with. i know its cliche but thinking of being with someone else actually makes me feel sick. i've obviously been through breakups before but nothing like this. he whole thing really hit me out of left field like a ton of bricks and i'm still raw about it, for the first month i basically never even left my bedroom. i really was a complete and utter mess and pathetic as it is i am only now trying to get my shit together. started seeing a psychologist and it is a great help.

in short, what are my options? i don't drink or take anything, so do i just watch swingers?!

Guest Bespoke

i got dumped three months ago by a girl i legitimately thought was 'the one' and thought i would spend the rest of my life with. i know its cliche but thinking of being with someone else actually makes me feel sick. i've obviously been through breakups before but nothing like this. he whole thing really hit me out of left field like a ton of bricks and i'm still raw about it, for the first month i basically never even left my bedroom. i really was a complete and utter mess and pathetic as it is i am only now trying to get my shit together. started seeing a psychologist and it is a great help.

in short, what are my options? i don't drink or take anything, so do i just watch swingers?!

Swingers is my cure all for break-ups.

haaaaaaa.

almost dated this chick in first year, who seemed righteously cool, only to find she was posting about me on an online forum...

...i mean who would do that.

fgg.gif

,,,what options do you need us to suggest? You're saying the psych is a great help, then keep at it. There's no shame there, and as long as you're not still talking on a regular basis, each day you'll think of her less and less, until one day you wake up and realize you don't really care what she may be up to now. There won't be what-ifs or any grudge feelings, you'll have just moved on, and you'll wonder how it is you were once so shook over it. No idea how long that might be, but it will happen.

Oh yeah, and watch Swingers.

ATTN: the most experienced players (looking at you dismalfuture, salaryman and etc)

the story is a little complicated

my buddy and i went out to a club and picked up two beezies.

he ended up taking one of the girls home (girl A) but i wasn't aggressive enough to eff the other beezy (girl B).

i'm supposed to go out on a date with girl B. she's def. DTF.

she texts me earlier today and says that she wants to bring girl A to our fucking date.

Girl B was dumb enough to tell Girl A that she'd be going out with me.

Girl A got hella jealous (apparently, she's also interested in me) and told Girl B that she wanted to come along.

Girl B does NOT know that Girl A fucked my buddy. But Girl A doesn't know that I'm aware of what happened that night.

Girl B calls me directly to ask me for the permission to bring Girl A along.

She explained that she couldn't really leave her friend hanging because Girl A would get insanely jealous i.e. she's basically trying to cockblock and would break their friendship.

I ended up telling her that it's okay to bring Girl A along.

This shit is totally retarded.

What would you guys have done?

oh Girl A used to be a race queen (you know, those girls at F1 races) with fake tits and gives mean head.

Girl B is a designer of some sort. i like.

just realized that this is for dating advice. fuck.

i'm more or less looking for "how to fuck around with 15 girls at once" sort of advice

i'm not really interested in dating unless it's an intelligent, good looking, emotionally stable half white (preferably french) - half japanese girl

who holds a dual citizenship in both USA and Japan

I would hazard a guess that you fucked up by allowing girl A to come. Those types of girls need the least amount of attention possible and now it seems like a good chance you won't fuck either. That's just my impression from what you've said. It's not really a date anymore if there are three of you. I could be wrong, but probably not.

Can't you just bring another du along to even things out? Preferably NOT the one who fucked girl A.

EDIT: I mean in order to do some damage control and maintain the possibility of fucking girl B, which, as Hocus pointed out, might be in jeopardy.

i'm not really interested in dating unless it's an intelligent, good looking, emotionally stable half white (preferably french) - half japanese girl

I don't have anything constructive to add but wanted to say that these are fucking hilariously awesome requirements.

why dont you just cancel the date last minute then call her up in a week to do something on the fly so girl a does not catch wind of the plans

just went through my phonebook.

i know like 6 guys. one guy is out of town. the other guy is the one who fucked girl A. the other four are my high school friends who aren't really big players.

i wouldn't go on a double date with girl a unless you were going with a #1 playa like djradio or drk. otherwise you might as well continue on with the current situation alone 2v1. girl a is just tryina fuck shit up.

Testify!

As for your inquiry, I think that taking both out is fine but you are definitely going to have to presume that you won't f on that instance. Ideally, you can be cool with both and cultivate separate meetings with them individually next time (hit off the one you like more first). Any way you slice it, things just got harder due to Girl A meddling. Can you work 3p angle?

db