Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

charai-ness matches u tho...i think girls think that shit/ur funny OR you could just maybe dress more like an adult and get that badboy image going. for rajio, majime nice guy works...sensitive foreigner who treats his women good. most girls like that, but i am don't possess this ability.

me, i just do what comes natural. or easiest cause i'm so lazy.  pretty much a dick and boss bzs around.  

How do I dress more like an adult? Please advise, senpai

Herp doesn't have the personality of bad boy.

Agree w/ westside.

Girls that like herp are usually good-girl / innocent types.

And half-Jap girls who get smashed at parties that he subsequently takes home to bang.

BTW, that half-jap/half-white girl is now steady w/ my kouhai from Stanford.

They met at LE.G.A!!!!!

Small world.

Edited by djrajio

let's be real, herpsky ain't a bad boy.

him pulling that off would be some usual suspects shit.

thats why i said image.  i'm all out of character in order to get some alota the time.

Be a gentleman and open doors and offer to pay the check.

But do rounds of shots of jagermeister and tequila in the interim w/ her.

Edited by djrajio

Be a gentleman and open doors and offer to pay the check.

But do rounds of shots of jagermeister and tequila in the interim w/ her.

i tend to just motion the server over/grab the check.

hard to find in most places, but this korean raspberry wine shit is deadly.  gets a bz fucked up.

bokbunja_cat_3_small_img_2.jpg

yr hood is akasaka so i'm sure u can find it easy.  bunch of places in ueno stock shit too.

yeah...i gotta start doing that again.

all i do is drink at musashi koyama and ikejiriohashi lately.

nuskool herp still partyin @ ropps

met super hot ukranian bz at kyabar.

Edited by SSchadenfreude

You referring to Taro?

Is he still recruiting for eikaiwa-sensei?

dude fuckin funni.  just hung out with ryuichi.  a couple of months ago all of us and a nother one of my homeobys picked up some bzs in ropps. had fun whatever.  taro didn't.  i don't even talk to him recently.  ryuichi then went out with one of those bitches ridin dolo.

he dolt me that the bitch said that taro is gettin quite the bad rep.  spendin too much time in rops.   hollerin at every bitch left and right. apparently he did some fucked up shit like go too some bitch's parent house, meet them and act all nice nice.  then girl tried to  call him after he gave her vd.  he ran away.  her parents mad pissed off.  i loled.

dude fuckin funni.  just hung out with ryuichi.  a couple of months ago all of us and a nother one of my homeobys picked up some bzs in ropps. had fun whatever.  taro didn't.  i don't even talk to him recently.  ryuichi then went out with one of those bitches ridin dolo.

he dolt me that the bitch said that taro is gettin quite the bad rep.  spendin too much time in rops.   hollerin at every bitch left and right. apparently he did some fucked up shit like go too some bitch's parent house, meet them and act all nice nice.  then girl tried to  call him after he gave her vd.  he ran away.  her parents mad pissed off.  i loled.

i've been talking to him every couple of weeks. i think he got a job as an eikaiwasensei recruiter and now lives in kachidoki or something. when i spoke to him a few days ago, he said that he is now dating this ratchet that he recently picked up. he says the quality is whatever but he does have a gf. i didn't know he was going cray in ropps

having a coffee with this hk accountant bz

going back to my roots.not actin charaiyung herp act very majime, getting nice bzs.

Edited by herpsky

i've been talking to him every couple of weeks. i think he got a job as an eikaiwasensei recruiter and now lives in kachidoki or something. when i spoke to him a few days ago, he said that he is now dating this ratchet that he recently picked up. he says the quality is whatever but he does have a gf. i didn't know he was going cray in ropps

having a coffee with this hk accountant bz

going back to my roots.not actin charaiyung herp act very majime, getting nice bzs.

there's alota shit he doesn't tell us.  he shady alot, but whatever.  i dont really do biz with him or introduce him 2 nobody anymore.  he still entertaining to hang out with.  sometimes.  

sometimes i wanna punch his head

How are Lanvin sneakers not charai?

I think it's the social connotation associated with those brands. People who like (and can afford) Lanvin shoes and/or clothes tend to be super ballers who have a very understated but refined taste in things. On the other hand, Loubs are very ostentatious and screams that you copped to show off your wealth. I think it's not necessarily a bad thing and people should do whatever they want . Plus all these  fucbois in Tokyo wear Loub Rollerboy and ruined the brand for everybody. Much like Kanye ruining red sneakers for everyone as my senpai says above.

Mastermind and roen = charai

Undercover = kimoi

White mountaineering = imokusai

rick owens = hentai and no friends

visvim = wait that shirt costs 45k yen?! that looks like it's from beams or something

Excerpt from JBZ handbook: how to respond to guys who are into fashion

Edited by herpsky