Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

dear raj,

how do i approach asian MILFs? for some apparent reason, im just into cougars now... girls below 45 no longer does it for me..

sincerely,

troubled

money money money

Also, why asian milfs? Don't all asian women have a shelf life of like 38 years?

Though I did see this 43 year old korean with the most ginormous assets I had ever seen in my entire life. I was tempted to ask if she had horrible crushing back problems.

You don't need money to get milfs man. They are the ones with the money. They are looking for a young, good looking guy that can fuck their brains out. My friend used to only date cougars. He said they would take bubbles baths and drink wine together and shit. He would fuck her, get some breakfast in bed, then bounce. That's all she was looking for. 40 year old women that go for 20 year old dudes aren't looking for a soul mate, they are looking for a good fuck.

You don't need money to get milfs man. They are the ones with the money. They are looking for a young, good looking guy that can fuck their brains out. My friend used to only date cougars. He said they would take bubbles baths and drink wine together and shit. He would fuck her, get some breakfast in bed, then bounce. That's all she was looking for. 40 year old women that go for 20 year old dudes aren't looking for a soul mate, they are looking for a good fuck.

yeah, this is how i pictured it:p

so 40 year old milfs are the new 20 year old fratboys?

this is so next level it makes my head hurt.

Huh? This has been going on in Asian culture for centuries man. And this type of shit is definitely not-uncommon in Japan/Korea. It's really quite easy as I've succeed doing this a couple types. Just make your intentions known that you are down. Most milfs are past the "playing-games" phase of their lifes and don't beat around the bush. They'll make it very easy for you if they are down.

This has nothing to do with women but I was talking to my friends today apparently if you commit suicide on the JR trains it costs the family of the decest person nearly $1,000,000 since that's the loss to JR for having the trains delayed for the hour, etc. Apparently the cost is so great for some families that they end killing themselves as well and the debt gets pasted down family generations. And some people have been known to kill themselves just to fuck over their families through the debt. Crazy shit.

This has nothing to do with women but I was talking to my friends today apparently if you commit suicide on the JR trains it costs the family of the decest person nearly $1,000,000 since that's the loss to JR for having the trains delayed for the hour, etc. Apparently the cost is so great for some families that they end killing themselves as well and the debt gets pasted down family generations. And some people have been known to kill themselves just to fuck over their families through the debt. Crazy shit.

That is some pretty fucked up shit. I have a friend who's dad used to work as a one of the train operators way back then, and when someone threw themselves in front of his train he would have to clean up the subsequent mess... by himself.

How much does it cost if the person survived? Last year some guy jumped into the tracks from I guess the roof of the station, and caused delays across many lines connected to Shibuya station, he only broke his legs.

going back on topic

what does it mean if a girl says that she isn't dating anyone right now but she's not really into dating at the moment

random facts: she's 2 years older than me, a devout christian and im asian

^Bitch is a genuine God-fearing racist.

Wrong.

simply put, it's her nice way of saying that you don't have a chance with her

Yes, this is a nice way of saying she's not interested in dating you.

yep, girls that grow up w/ out a father tend to end up getting pregnant before they're 20 in a lot of cases. i think the lack of father caused them to be clingy, trying to replace the man they didn't have growing up. i also noticed some girls that have shitty relationships w/ their dads can be clingy/ have lots of partners, might be related?

In my experience women that had shitty relationships w/ their father or didn't have a father figure will become attracted / find relationships w/ men that emulate their father. So a women with an abusive dad w/ be attracted to guys that are abusive. A women w/ a father that was never around or died during her childhood will become attracted to much older men that fit the care-giver role.

One interesting thing is that many of the guys that fit these roles tend to be of the extreme so what you find is a woman that is initially attracted to these guys because of these qualities but because they are overly overbearing / protective, the same qualities that caused the initial attraction w/ actually repeal these women. That's why they go in and out of similiar relationships; a cycle that keeps repeating itself.

Looking at a woman's relationship w/ her parents is a very good way of finding any red flags in a woman.

met this group of girls last night, we were supposed to hang out after dinner. they were just about finishing up their dinner when me and my friend arrived, and the bill came a little later. they kept fucking INSISTING that we should be gentlemen and settle the bill for them. so i just said 'fuck u guys, i'm not paying' and bounced

could i have handled this situation better?

met this group of girls last night, we were supposed to hang out after dinner. they were just about finishing up their dinner when me and my friend arrived, and the bill came a little later. they kept fucking INSISTING that we should be gentlemen and settle the bill for them. so i just said 'fuck u guys, i'm not paying' and bounced

Wait, so you guys didn't even eat dinner and they still insisted in you guys paying?

Nah, man.

You did the right thing.

Huh? This has been going on in Asian culture for centuries man. And this type of shit is definitely not-uncommon in Japan/Korea. It's really quite easy as I've succeed doing this a couple types. Just make your intentions known that you are down. Most milfs are past the "playing-games" phase of their lifes and don't beat around the bush. They'll make it very easy for you if they are down.

spoken like a true master.

thank you, sensei.

Looking at a woman's relationship w/ her parents is a very good way of finding any red flags in a woman.

Along that same route, looking at how a woman's mother looks like is a very good way of finding out what she's going to look like in 40 years.

As everybody else says, you did well. I ran into a similar situation last night. After a long night at several bars, I decided that a hookah session was in order, so we rolled to a Lebanese place I know. My friend and I just chilled for an hour or so smoking, when he decided to call up one of his friends to come by and kick it. She pretty much just smoked and drank on my friend's tab, but since it was his homegirl, I didn't say anything and figured they had some sort of previous understanding. At the least, she helped pay for tip at the end of the night.

Women, wee.

serious question - at what point in a relationship does it become acceptable to fart in the bed?, i think she thinks i didn't notice but... this is not a good sign.

After you are married and have two children and are "old farts".

Was chillin on facebook the other day, got a message from some random chick who I friended but didnt think I knew.

Turns out I knew her, never really talked to her in person but we have mutual friends and have been out in the same groups before.

So whatever, takes a bit of reminding on her part to make me remember who she is, after that happens we talk for awhile and she proposes the idea of hanging out, I say sure i'm down and she gives me her number, I dont like giving chicks my number so I was just gonna slyly peace out, but she was all like, "you're not getting away that easy, whats yours?" So I ended up giving her my number aswell.

Anyway, that was bout a week ago, and I decided I was gonna call her yesterday to see if she wanted to do something, but fuckin turns out I never saved her number, dont know how I did that but I probably didnt hit save in my phone or some shit.

Now the question begs, should I hit her up on facebook and ask for her number again? Or should I wait for her to call me possibly?

Seems like you are playing hard to get or are just not genuinely interested in this girl. If you are playing hard to get, asking for her number seems incongruous. If you genuinely not interested in her, what the point it asking for her number again? I don't really understand your logic but just ask for her number again if you still have your panties in a bunch.