10 things I would buy right now if I'd won 110 million in the Euro lottery last night

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. basic life items: homes, cars, clothes, toys etc.

2. buy up sustainance-related businesses: farms, factories, infrastructure(water, energy, fuel), infantry weapons production

3. organize independent villages in western hemisphere forestland. self-contained food production, protection and governance, education, media, training, non-reliance communications, and more

4. form high level specialty militias, capable of seizing, securing and holding specified regional areas when required (non-aggressive policy only)

5. anticipated economic returns on investment will be re monetized into new hard-asset backed currency, independant of any intervention. + ban on interest / usury

6. gradually increase sovereignty and self-reliance.}

7+ tbc

-pretty nice flat in Tokyo, maybe 5 milli

-nice penthouse in Sydney, maybe 5 milli

-some houses scattered in the countryside around the US for vacations

house features:

-all of the kitchen utensils and appliances I need, at both apts, so i can throw nice j beezy parties and get all Morimoto on the j beezys

-the most insane beer selection, wine collection, and walk-in spirits cabinet you've ever seen, with a tobacco corner. Replenished almost daily with regular deliveries.

-have the walls pushed in a foot or two on one wall of the walk-in pantry and have a secret weed growing area with misting, auto-lighting, etc

-some decent furnishings, but I'd wait to amass the real collection over time

-Qporte GTS, maybe a new E63T or RS6 for groceries, a DB9 volante to thrash a bit, and then have some sunday drivers on ice, like a 300SL cab, a vintage F-car, a nice 356 speedster on Rudges, and maybe some baller street/circuit project cars in a private garage somewhere.

-this Viet restaurant i went to in college, so I can finally have the pho recipe

-pay to have a couple niggas killed or maimed

-lots of doggy snacks for my puppy

1. A modest looking house with b.a.l.l.a. interior in a quiet part of Tokyo

2. Townhouse in East Village\GV

3. Beach house in Hawaii

4. Another dog, probably another french bulldog

5. The services of a good wealth\asset manager and someone to keep my money on the DL

6. Some more Samsonite Black Label Xlite luggage for my traveling

7. Round the world flight ticket

8. A new house for my parents, and two sep condos for my in laws

9. A jacuzzi and the best Totto washlet toilet for my wife who is sick of nyc apt bathrooms

10. Eames Lounge chair with ottoman

1) rhymes

2) cash

3) weed

4) cars

5) ghetto celebrities

6) hood movie stars

7) gat slingers

8) rap singers

9) escobar*

10) HALLE BERRRRRRRRRRRRRRY

*would dig up his body, etc.

you could keep his skeleton preserved like Michael Jackson did the elephant man

1. 2009 Aston Martin

2. Build a house on ascension islands

3. Travel the world

4. Buy a private jet

5.Invest

6. Buy a new desktop..make that 2

7. Buy a DSLR

8. Buy the new Toyota FT-HS.. Supra predecessor (huge fan of supras)

9. 52' Samsung HD TV

10. lots of clothes..

1. basic life items: homes, cars, clothes, toys etc.

2. buy up sustainance-related businesses: farms, factories, infrastructure(water, energy, fuel), infantry weapons production

3. organize independent villages in western hemisphere forestland. self-contained food production, protection and governance, education, media, training, non-reliance communications, and more

4. form high level specialty militias, capable of seizing, securing and holding specified regional areas when required (non-aggressive policy only)

5. anticipated economic returns on investment will be re monetized into new hard-asset backed currency, independant of any intervention. + ban on interest / usury

6. gradually increase sovereignty and self-reliance.}

7+ tbc

I greatly admire the creativity and spirit behind this plan.

• 3 weeks later...

1. Invest enough to live on the interest for life

2. A few places in cool places and also in places where no one's gonna fucking bother me

3. something like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMQMgwouKlU but with less american cars, more european classics, non-production cars, race versions and the same for motorcycles + a track

4. a badass cat that can speak, this gotta exist

5. shitload of booze and drugs so that if all dealers die and all shop closes i'll still be packed

6. but some money aside to travel around the world from time to time

7. open a business, something chill not to get bored

8. go to concert of dead bands/singers i guess you can do that with millions

9. buy something to hide of all this because i don't really want people to know that i'm fuckin rich

10. enough nuclear weapons from the russians so that if it's not done already i could kill everyone when i'm old so everyone die with me. fuckin more egoistic dream ever but fuck it.

1. Personal chef to make me delicious, yet nutritious meals. I'm thinking Cat Cora

2. Personal shopper to buy clothes for me. I don't have time for that shit

3. Start my own hard core gym, no pussies allowed

4. Invest

5. Quaint vacation homes in my most favorite american locales

6. Fund my education and future business prospects