i went one month without fapping

Guest amon goth

Guest amon goth

I decided one long month ago that i would go on a one month no fap challenge. I had been beating off wayyy too much and i always felt tired and shitty everyday. Never had any energy to lift or anything. After a couple days i noticed that this was the reason why i felt so tired. So i continued for a whole month of no fapping.

So my girl calls me up, she's back from college and says to come over tonight. I say sure. So my girl picks me up and tells me her mom is still at her day job. Her mom works two jobs, single parent. We head to her place and just chill around for a little bit. Not gonna lie out of no where i just felt the need to get my dick sucked, after a long dry (no pun intended) no fap streak.

So we start messing around in the living room like usual. I know its gonna be a messy load so I grab her hand and lead her to the bathroom and shut the door behind us. She kind of gives me an odd look like why are we in here, but then just gets on her knees and continues.

It's going great, I was in total heaven. If there's anything better than getting your dick sucked after not busting for 30 days, PM me now. So I told her I was about to cum soon. She never lets me bust in her mouth which is real unfortunate since she gives really great head. So she continues for like another 30 seconds, and i know its time.

I pop my hard on right out of her mouth a millisecond away from blowing my 20lb load all in her mouth. Then it just starts going off like a firehouse immediately after exiting her mouth, spewing all over her face. I only got to bust on her face once before, but this time it was unexpected and she had more jizz on her face than Peter North's biggest nut.

So I'm just standing there with a huge ass smile on my face, completely drained (pun intended). She says holy shit and looks around for something to wipe her face with. She said I should have told her i was going to make a mess, they were re-modeling the bathroom so there was no toilet paper or towels around. We hear her mom come through the front door. My stomach dropped immediately.

I took her moms bra from the towel rack, the only thing around. I started wiping my own jizz from my girlfriends face onto the bra. I throw the bra back onto the rack. My girl is like yelling at me telling me to get in the shower and hide behind the curtain. Her mom knocks on the door and calls her name. My girlfriend answers and her mom tells her shes leaving for her night job.

I sighed knowing I was in the clear. Then all of a sudden i hear, "Jenn can you hand me my purple bra on the towel rack". I almost screamed like a little school girl. My girl tells her yeah one minute. She scraps the bra off onto the tiles to try and get most of the jizz off. Her mom is asking her to hurry or she'll be late for work. My girl opens the door and hands her the bra. Her mom askd if she had wore it and put lotion on. My girl said yeah, i figured you weren't gonna use it tonight. Her mom says ok and leaves the house.

My girl is pissed at me and I will never go on a no fapping streak again.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great story. I did 2 weeks once when I was in college and my GF lived elsewhere and fapping was inconvenient in a 1 room triple. Needless-to-say, the first load after was huge, grossly discolored, smelly and covered my girl at the time from the tits all the way down to her knees. But at least it wasn't chunky, that cottage cheese cum would probably make me throw up just seeing it

Great story. I did 2 weeks once when I was in college and my GF lived elsewhere and fapping was inconvenient in a 1 room triple. Needless-to-say, the first load after was huge, grossly discolored, smelly and covered my girl at the time from the tits all the way down to her knees. But at least it wasn't chunky, that cottage cheese cum would probably make me throw up just seeing it

:confused: