Vintage/Inspired Military & Workwear Clothing Center

technicolor

Yup KL was the first place I looked at. I think after any applicable coupon codes you use it comes out to around ~$240... Also the KL model makes the jacket look horrible. He should probably wear a small.

I bought it off Gilt a week or so ago. I usually don't buy stuff from there since nothing really interests me, but I'm glad I stayed on the mailing list. It was $155 shipped. It will probably pop up again because when the sale ended there were still L and XL left unsold.

Even at $200 I still think it's worth it. This is going to be my go to winter jacket for years to come.

you can email gilt cs and ask them to put that coat in your cart if they have it in your size - you don't need to wait for them to put it back on the site!

6265186326_bd08f7cbba.jpg

vintage 'golden fleece' spiewak jacket. pretty similar to the one Tigerprawn posted, it's got a black quilt lining. and the collar is a little different too I think. It un-snaps to become a hood. My guess is this one is probably from the late 60's or early 70s.

-rF

• 2 weeks later...

Picked up an original M-43 field jacket and a repro hood. Got an original pile liner later but the wool was shredded.

6297267977_439d7ecebb.jpg

6297276293_89ea36407a.jpg

Also does anybody know where to get this type of boot lace, sort of a medium brown/red like they issued back then. Old stocks are getting harder to come by.

6297268307_cb03d8a1f0.jpg