arcteryx veilance

Im assuming that if you order direct from the Veilance site you will pay duty as its actually illegal for them to mark the package as gift and at a low value. I have to say i did a quick search and i found 3 Canadian shops all considerably cheaper and all who would mark the package down. My jacket arrived in 3 days, i paid zero duty and that cost me £70 less than the site.

Im assuming that if you order direct from the Veilance site you will pay duty as its actually illegal for them to mark the package as gift and at a low value. I have to say i did a quick search and i found 3 Canadian shops all considerably cheaper and all who would mark the package down. My jacket arrived in 3 days, i paid zero duty and that cost me £70 less than the site.

As I said, Arc'teryx uses an interface in germany for international shipping so there is no duty to pay (it's already included in the price in fact)

as said above,arcteryx use a system where the price charged for the country you are ordering to represents the 'landed' price ie you will not be charged additionally for customs/duty etc as that is already covered, its a good system.

re if I prefer nomad to composite, personally I prefer the composite fit is better as is function,and I prefer the materials used,I agree with switch in terms of sizing I would normally be a medium in eu brands or a large japan and in the composite/align I wear a small

need to find that isogon, in that colour, in small somewhere. anyone know if arcteryx' own webshop usually gets restocks of veilance products?

Hanon have got them in but they are not on the website yet.

I got the isogon yesterday from Hanon. It is a thing of beauty. Very lightweight and seems to offer a decent level of protection against the wind and looks great when on. Seems to be a thicker version of the material used on the back of the composite jacket.

i got my deploy composite jacket in the mail today. it took 2 weeks to get here, but arcteryx shipped it early so its not their fault. im glad i went for medium. and oh, i cant believe how light this thing is. love it.

• 2 weeks later...