POPEYES: Appreciation Thread

• 4 months later...

real talk, i think the best popeyes biscuits are the ones that are shaped like this:

2874511653_4603fb9a88.jpg

for some reason, every popeyes that i've eaten at that serves this type of biscuit makes em taste sooo dericious. last time when i was at the popeyes in bushwick i ordered 2 cuz of the major munchies and was just demolishing them on the platform waiting for the train to come not givin a fuuuu. friend was like, "damnnnnn son you makin luv to them biscuits!" on some eating with your eyes closed chewing slowly concept. <3 popeyes.

• 1 month later...

^YES.

JESUS CHRIST WHERE HAVE I BEEN ALL THIS TIME? POPEYES IS BOMB AS FUCK AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT. THE CAJUN RICE, THE MASHED POTATOES, THE RED BEANS N RICE, THE CHICKEN TENDERS, THE BISCUITS, THE BISCUITSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

no, these werent compiled over months, these were devoured in the span of little over 7 days..

4024839885_6449d19288.jpg

4030811244_d9e64d768c.jpg

3999227070_b317d93b50.jpg

as you can see, im kindof a "if its not broken, dont fix it" kinda guy when it comes to certain things

um you can get 10 pieces for $5 on tuesdays now. stock up

can anyone in NYC confirm this? NYC fast food chains are notorious for not complying with the dank deals available elsewhere in the country from the same chains.

case in point- mcdonalds dollar value menus in nyc having only cheeseburgers, not double cheeseburgers like in florida (that is if the nyc mcd's even has a dollar value menu to begin with)

Yo i'm across the table the in the last of dino's pics. No joke.

3999227070_b317d93b50.jpg

I myself live with a popeye's in spitting distance so I have it about 2-3 times a week

5 days in all because yo 13 pieces will last me two days

sometimes it 9 bucks for 11 pieces, sometimes 11 for 13

all the time i'm happy with chicken in my teeth on my tongue, meat first that skin crisp crack mmmm