denime xx type & 66xx type 2 year contest

edmond

Hey ed, just curious, but is there any place you've posted so far how that wallet is coming along? just wondering, catching up on my sufu reading. thanks.

i got some pics of it on the leather thread..

hay salaami whats your paypal? i need 2 tubs pls EMS SHIPPING

i don't have paypal, but my lil sis does. i'll see her tonight and get the info. don't worry, i'll get some to ya soon, ed. are you in china, or the phillipines? i haven't tried using it on other leather items other than patches on denim, but i do know in africa we use it to condition the heads(top part) of drums, so that it doesn't dry-rot...it varies in smell, and color, but even with the worst smelling shea you won't really smell it since it will be on your ass, plus the scent isn't really that strong. i rub my baby down with it every night after a bath....ONLY GET ! 100%RAW,UNPROCESSED SHEA, since the adulterated bullshit ain't nearly as good. just like denim...

aiight gentlemen... can anybody give me the lowdown on if their 66xx stretched back to tag size after wearing them now for over a week or so? i have mine up for sale, however, i'm super on the fence about em. everything else will fit great, but the waist is what i'm concerned about. right now, my FC's measure at 34 (tagged 32). The Den-ah-mays (as i like to call em) are just a hair over 34 pre-soak. So, what ya'll think I should do? Go for it or keep them in the supermarket?

^go for it.

soak everything in hot water, but the waist. after 45-60 min just put them on and jump in the tub for 15-30min. that´s what i did and i´m totally happy.

maybe i´ll do it again before i´ll start wearing.

when i´ll have to wash them i´ll just go for cold to handwarm washing...

denimes got undesireable soaked tonight! stupid as i am i thought it would be a good idea pay the annual "Schanzenfest" a visit,which is usually a sort of carnival/fleemarket over the day and always turns into cops vs. the rest of the world at night.didnt even got the chance coming close to the district,cops were everyvere on a frenzy,arresting and beating up everybody who looked like a punk/antinazi/partypeople!received a well aimed shot from the watercanon without asking for it!got skinsoaked,worst of all i lost my fresh opened bottle of beer!,which could have easily be used as a defense!pants came out allright but i fucking hate those unreflectable robocops!fucking mad!somethings wrong in my town!!!!

Hej Francis! :)

Compared to my DJs those Denime hold their indigo very well.

The first time I tried them on raw and my white socks turned blue I was really afraid the Denimes will bleed like hell. But they only left small blue stains on my Chucks.

At the beginning of wearing my DJs I often had really blue hands but I doesn't notice that with the 66xx. And they didn't turn my soaking water blue like other raw pairs I have.