SEXDBXS09 Contest Thread

iGIT

Damn Vamks... so sick!

Whoa. I've been wearing these for a year! And my left knee is about to completely blow out. I'm a little bit scared to see what it looks like after their final contest wash today. I'll take picture tomorrow (then probably let them rest for a week or so) to be posted 1 April.

i know that this is waaaaaaaaay overdue as i've been swamped with my double duty life - teacher and student. i'm already looking forward to this summer already!

this was taken last week and since i wasn't allowed to wear blue jeans while teaching, i've managed to wear mine only during commute time via pedaling...

here's the lone image that i took last week and i'll take more pictures for the final shots on april 1st..

db002-2.jpg

3 soaks and 3 washes; button holes repaired via SE.

and i don't even have time to catch up this LOOONNG LOST THREAD, but i'm sure that you guys are rockin' real hard in those DB jeans.

good fit on you, i hope you keep the cuff that size.

do you usually soak while in your jeans tho? seems kinda uncomfortable

yeah i kept the cuff later on. and I NO i usually don't do the tub soak w/ me in it. but when i received the jeans it was pretty much what i expected. good on the waist but tight on the thigh and this was PRE soak.

So i assumed and maybe i should have asked for advice here, that if I hot soak maybe the denim would become looser? and only tighten while losing water/drying? I mean it they do fit better and not so tight on the hip. They actually fit comfy. Anything else before though i always soaked in the tub then sundried and wore after.

Went to Santa Cruz yesterday and gave 'em a good old ocean soak. Thought I wouldn't need to wash them after but they smell weird and it is kind of dirty so I think I will. Pics coming soon.

Haha, nice. Always gotta wash after anyway though, ocean water stinks most of the time...

washing ur jeans at any beach in cali is always going to make them dirtier!!!

"can't go surfing unless you want to get hepatitis... and I have had more motorcycles stolen in this city than Nirvana had songs about heroin..."

Quiet before the storm, eh? I remember this happening at the end of the Skull contest. Although, the Skull contest didn't produce as many uniquely-worn pairs that this one is. Get those pictures ready you sons o bitches... I want em

Mine are hardly worth posting. I couldn't give up my Samurais, so these only got 4 or 5 months of solid wear. I've only washed once, and I'm not ready to do it again yet, so the end-of-contest pics are going to be pretty mild, especially in comparison to some of the other beasts already posted.

But I'll try to get some pics up soon.

so i fucked up my sd card for my camera last week. I guess i yanked it from the camera too fast or something and broke the lock thing off in a way that its permanently locked and i can't take photos. so hopefully i'll borrow someones to take pictures of mine