SEXDBXS09 Contest Thread

iGIT

I'll be camping all week in mine during spring break, and visiting the 'motherland' (aka selfedge) during the trip also. Mine don't look as faded as a lot of these, but they havent seen the same ammt of wear (bought in june, probably only worn 6 months). No bigs, I wasn't really meaning to participate in the contest. They are so damn comfortable on me. It feels weird when i wear different pants haha

Yeah man, meeting up with people shouldn't be awkward.

Anyway, I doubt a prize party is going down...although I'm pretty sure but don't quote me on this...there should be another Self Edge Party? :)

Have fun wearing your jeans out for the last few weeks guys. I'm gonna keep wearing mine well past the contest date though, these jeans rock.

sup guys, haven't posted my dry bones in a while. i still need someone to take pictures of my jeans for me, my point and shoot just doesn't cut it. heres a random picture my friend took yesterday.

44157603127e70ecc146.jpg

Ran into someone at the Alameda antiques fair with some killer contest jeans. Sorry I didn't chat more, I was kind of caught off guard and still super tired.

Anyway whoever it was, shits looked real nice. Like someone else said, makes me wish I didn't rotate mine. It was too tough to put down my samurais, but the other wear pics make me look forward to the next year in these Dry Bones for sure

^^HAH it twas me. I pointed you out and said "we're wearing the same jeans"

I would've suggested we take a duet-denim photo if it weren't superawkward running into superfuturoids in superreality

Haha yeah, though honestly it would have been like a before (me) and after (you).

First time my dry bones have been spotted on the street, so it really caught me off guard. Anyway, good work, your jeans are looking great

Post or Die

Do it! Though having said that, I'm waiting through this last week of wear (whoa!) before posting pics of mine.

Went without my jeans for a couple days this weekend as I had a tailor do some patching. Pretty unimpressed with his technique, but hey it's just another representation of the life these jeans have lived.

Izayuh... you almost ready?

yep, tomorrow is my last day... Will post pics on 15th

Sweet. I'll be taking picture tomorrow or the next day, but I'm going to wait to post until Kiya lets us know of how the voting and such will work.

Get your jeans ready to be photographed, contest ends shortly.

We'll give everybody till April 1st to get their photos ready.

Get your jeans ready to be photographed, contest ends shortly.

We'll give everybody till April 1st to get their photos ready.

is there going to be a new thread made or should we post our pictures in here?

Posting in here will be fine.

Start posting on April 1st.

Didn't bother fancifying. This was taken at the end of February, I'll make a proper format for my final pictures in a couple weeks. Jeans look pretty much the same, gonna give it a wash before we're done. Hope you guys like them.

4433746942_7714e9b7c0_b.jpg

4432973565_4f70863fd2_b.jpg