SEXDBXS09 Contest Thread

iGIT

some pics, maybe some of the last pics i take of these for quite some time.

wallet trying to escape

IMG_0221.jpg

ass trying to escape

IMG_0222.jpg

crotch trying to escape (discovered just now)

IMG_0223.jpg

skateboard trying to get in (thats paint from my skateboard, and on my leg is a nice lil rash/abrasion mark, happened last night)

IMG_0224.jpg

i want to get these repaired...but at the same time, i know the yoke will be hard to repair, and with me being in korea for 6 more months. it will be pretty expensive and time consuming trying to ship this back to america to get fixed. and in less than a month im going to japan to buy some new 16oz.ers (momotaros :-D) but hopefully someone chimes in in the seoul thread and knows a place where i can get these fixed. its such a waste to go 8 months or so then just give up. and ive grown quite attached to them hehe.

my jeans are hanging up uselessly ... someone put them to good use!!!

Leave the advertising in the supermarket.

Am I alone here or is anyone else irritated by dude posting like 4 times trying to sell his jeans? It's obnoxious.

i want to get these repaired...but at the same time, i know the yoke will be hard to repair, and with me being in korea for 6 more months. it will be pretty expensive and time consuming trying to ship this back to america to get fixed. and in less than a month im going to japan to buy some new 16oz.ers (momotaros :-D) but hopefully someone chimes in in the seoul thread and knows a place where i can get these fixed. its such a waste to go 8 months or so then just give up. and ive grown quite attached to them hehe.

My yoke is in far worse shape and has been for a few months. I don't think you must either get the yoke super-well repaired right now or retire... you can keep wearing for a whiiiiile.

IMG_0682.JPG

From a couple months ago... only slightly worse now.

I went to a hipster party in North Brooklyn two days ago... first legit hipster party ever...fucking disgusting. I need to wash these jeans so bad when I get back to LA.

Pre/post wash pics then, be excited motherfuckers.

Whats a hipster party? :confused:

Whats a hipster party? :confused:

I guess that's not the right word...but it was a bunch of hipsters in one tiny apartment complex in North Brooklyn.

Doing stupid shit.

Nobody knew how to dance, kid of side stepping like that episode of South Park if anyone has seen it.

Lining up to yak.

Lighting cigarettes using stoves even though I offered a lighter.

And all the girls were fat, and the ones that weren't fat wore clothes too small for them forcing them to have muffin tops.

And I was like the one asian dude there. All my clothes, jeans included, smelled like a mixture of shitty cigarettes and cheap perfume.

I might just be overgeneralizing, and if anyone feels that way please speak up...but from what I experienced...it was definitely a hipster party...

P.S. Back home now, washing the jeans tomorrow, will do pre/post wash pics.

Thank you, PandaDenim, for the entertainment! It says something that your description actually made me nostalgic for Oakland/SF parties.

I'm heading home tonight for the holidays (well... I'll just be working from home rather than my office in Kamala) - SO freaking excited to return to the land of emissions controls, less dust, water and electricity that don't go out several times a week and decent food.

And of course going to give my jeans a serious scrub-down to try to get rid of a few layers of Uganda-dust in a few days.

I don't think I have dkatz level of grime, but I do have 4 months of Europe traveling of grime on mine, which I'll be happy to wash off in a week as well. Going to be finally back in the states.

We do have washing machines in Europe too, you know!

I guess that's not the right word...but it was a bunch of hipsters in one tiny apartment complex in North Brooklyn.

Doing stupid shit.

Nobody knew how to dance, kid of side stepping like that episode of South Park if anyone has seen it.

Lining up to yak.

Lighting cigarettes using stoves even though I offered a lighter.

And all the girls were fat, and the ones that weren't fat wore clothes too small for them forcing them to have muffin tops.

And I was like the one asian dude there. All my clothes, jeans included, smelled like a mixture of shitty cigarettes and cheap perfume.

I might just be overgeneralizing, and if anyone feels that way please speak up...but from what I experienced...it was definitely a hipster party...

P.S. Back home now, washing the jeans tomorrow, will do pre/post wash pics.

I HAVE BEEN TO PARTIES LIKE THIS! Reminds me of parties I went to in high school.

got my crotch repaired. feels so good to be finally wearing these again after a week. only cost 2000 won to fix which is like 1.80 or something. sooo cheap. took it to a local chain dry cleaner

IMG_0233.jpg

IMG_0232.jpg

funny pic (they didnt bother asking me for my name or giving me a claim ticket, they just stapled a piece of paper that says 외국인 foreigner) haha

IMG_0234.jpg